Help! 360 game for my hubby for xmas?

Orange Box may not be a bad idea I mostly have it for Team Fortress 2, but Portal is really fun and for my adolescent brain a real challenge and I guess Half-Life 2 is really fun I've liked what I've played so far and if you ever get LIVE send me a FR I can help you out with most 360 stuff: ZeroZeppelin23

also Halo 3 might be fun for you I like playing with 2 or 3 friends much more than online anyway

Wow, Crackdown sounds totally awesome - that would totally tide him over until the new Grand Theft Auto comes out! I am running out of time for stuff to arrive at home before he does. He's been working out of state for months and comes home on Friday (how DO normal couples hide each other's Xmas gifts, I'll never know).

I was thinking I had a pretty good balance (shooter, sports, T&A, retro) but you guys have me wanting MORE MORE MORE!

My parents are buying us the Xbox, and we'll probably open our presents to each other first, so I have to hide all these and pretend like I only bought him a stupid clipboard and stuff for his camera. We discussed buying an Xbox and decided it was too expensive right now, so I hope he will be surprised! Then when we get it home, I can go "Hey honey, what's in this box? Is it yours?" hee hee hee! I can't wait!!!

The only game i liked for the 360 was the elder scrolls IV : oblivion. A must have for any RPG fan

zap'em up said:
i might get criticized for this but
b4 u guyz get the 360 think about it....nd get the Wii
nah.... But if you read the first post, they already have a Wii... So they are good...

Zap'em - we already have the Wii (and love it). But, he travels a lot for work (is usually gone for 3-6 months at a time) and likes to take games with him, and he cannot take the Wii cuz I won't let it go!! I have to have SOMETHING fun to do while he's gone, right? The 360 games for the most part are way over my head, but I'm sure he'll enjoy. Easy games that involve waving the remote around a lot are more my wheelhouse.

I got the games all wrapped and put away and now the battle will be keeping my big mouth shut for the next week & a half . . . every time I get a few beers in me, I start spilling all my secrets!! His other gifts are so crappy, he's gonna think it's the worst Xmas ever until he gets the 360 surprise!!

Good thinkin Strommsarnac! We did shop together a little bit so I saw some gifts (okay, so I demanded a Wii Zapper, and Carnival Games, and My French Coach for DS) but I proclaim amnesia anytime he says I already know all my gifts. "What gifts? You got me some gifts? I don't know what you are talking about dude!"

A few yrs ago, when we were able to live together full-time, I tried to surprise him with a guitar - not easy in a small apartment! I put it in a big fabric bag and tried to hide it behind the couch, but the cats were fascinated with the package and could not leave it alone. They gave me up!

Hey, is the Table Tennis any fun on 360? I know he was excited about it when it first came out, but now it is used at Gamestop for $14.99. I can't remember, is that out for Wii now? I wonder if that'd be better because of the realistic controller movements.

At any rate, he'll be home tomorrow so I have to forget all about it until Xmas! OMG, I can't wait for him to open this stuff! I'm so excited!

Back