help skyward sword win game of the year at G4tv

averagegam

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2011
Hey guys,

it would be great if skyward sword won game of the year at G4tv. G4tv is a tv station were they have cool video game shows and talk about the latest in gaming. Recently, they posted a game of they year competition and skyward sword is going up against skyrim. It would be great if zelda won so i ask all nintendo fans to help skyward win!!

Get your friends to vote.
Zelda deserves to win!!!:wiiconsole:

Y U no link!?

You know what a pain in the dick it was to find this? Vote Here Then you have to create an account just to vote... Stupid G4 could have used Google authentication too.

Its very close! 51% for LOZ and 49% Elder Scrolls 5 at the time of my vote. Come on people vote dammit!

I can't believe Zelda is actually winning, since it's console-exclusive and Skyrim is on 3 others.

I can't believe Zelda is actually winning, since it's console-exclusive and Skyrim is on 3 others.

Well LOZ is a 25 year old franchise and has a considerable following. Ive never even played Skyrim or even heard of it... But Zelda, in my opinion, is just one of those games that "defines" gaming. I haven't played much of Skyward Sword yet but my gf says it is here favorite Zelda ever and she has played most of them.

I agree. Skyward Sword defines gaming and deserves the win over Skyrim. :lol: it's battle of the skys
Anyway Ocarina of Time defined a good game and Skyward Sword beat OoT in my opinion.
I guess after the disappointment of Oblivion, Elders Scrolls stepped it up a notch. I have not played Skyrim but my friend says it is amazing. Legend of Zelda is better than Elders Scrolls for it's better gameplay and storyline.
Vote Everyone!!!!

Well LOZ is a 25 year old franchise and has a considerable following. Ive never even played Skyrim or even heard of it...
Morrowind is the ocarina of the Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim would be SS.
trollface said:
But Zelda, in my opinion, is just one of those games that "defines" gaming. I haven't played much of Skyward Sword yet but my gf says it is here favorite Zelda ever and she has played most of them.
I like having gaming as a personal hobby. I can't seem to see the plus side of a gf gamer.

I feel terribly left out since I've yet to play either... ... ... =/

Legend of Zelda is better than Elders Scrolls for it's better storyline.

lol

I like having gaming as a personal hobby. I can't seem to see the plus side of a gf gamer.

So you'd rather have a woman who nags you to stop gaming (as well as any other hobby you've got...), and instead go shopping with her for everything but lingerie?

So you'd rather have a woman who nags you to stop gaming (as well as any other hobby you've got...), and instead go shopping with her for everything but lingerie?
I'd rather have someone try to stop me from gaming than have a relationship that is based on it.

I'd rather have someone try to stop me from gaming than have a relationship that is based on it.

So, you're saying that relationships between individuals with hobbies in common become based on said hobbies?

urdoinitwrong.jpeg

Based on it... Who said this? lol Our relationship is pretty much based on sex... Anything else we have in common is just a bonus.

Back