hero complaints

I think some sort of system to force the players to become the hero would be nice, possibly at random. To fix the problem of the opposing team not spawning heroes at all why they kill all of mine.

I think it would be better if they had it be ten points for a hero killing another hero and five points for eliminating an enemy hero. That way the other team is encouraged to use the hero and even if they don't use the hero but your team uses the hero you won't be playing a match where your losing 75 to 20 in the FIRST 4 MINUTES OF THE GAME AND HAVE THE HOST QUIT!!!!!!!!!

i agree with onxsty0 i think it should force a hero instad of letting them choose

I think it would be better if they had it be ten points for a hero killing another hero and five points for eliminating an enemy hero. That way the other team is encouraged to use the hero and even if they don't use the hero but your team uses the hero you won't be playing a match where your losing 75 to 20 in the FIRST 4 MINUTES OF THE GAME AND HAVE THE HOST QUIT!!!!!!!!!

The big XP bonus is the only reason Heroes isn't Conflict. If that's all you want, Conflict always has matches available.

The solution to "nobody heroes up" isn't "nerf the hero killing bonus", it's probably some system of forced hero-ing. I understand why you can't just force it at random since you could be in a bad spot, but at the end of the timer it could make you hero. That's giving you plenty of time to find your team or (if you really just can't escape death) dying before there's a 50 XP bounty on your head.

I meant towards the team score, I just don't like it when the host quits because thier losing by 30 points.

Back