Hey another old guy

kj4lxw

WiiChat Member
Jul 10, 2011
St. Pete, FL
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Got a Wii for my daughter (8) and a friend bought Black Ops for me, now I'm hooked. Got lucky buying used from Gamestop and it was loaded with a bunch of virtual console games.
Having fun so far, well most of the time, have spent many evenings cursing up a storm under my breath, lol.

Welcome to the forums, friend. =) You'll find an endless supply of Black Ops players here, I can tell you that much. Just... make sure to stay off of the headset (if you own one) when playing with some of them, if you catch my drift. Otherwise you'll be cursing up a storm a bit more often than usual. :lol:

Nice choice of quote from Oscar Wilde, by the by.

Hey, fellow old person! Welcome from another forum noob! I'm older than you are, though, so mind your elders. *cough*

I'm not a FPS-type player at all, but then again, I said that and then ended up playing Guild Wars for a few years, so anything's possible.

Hey... i'm an old guy too! But i'm told you can be young at heart (now, if you can just get everything else to be young you're in great shape). i'm sure i'm young at maturity cause i have major hissy fit if things don't go my way... oh well, welcome to the mb!

I know what you mean, lol!
Thanking you all for the warm welcome.

I have Black Ops on the 360. Is it good enough to get on the Wii?

I wouldn't know since I own it for neither console, but if there are any exclusives for either console's version, I really doubt it'd be worth owning them both.

That, and if the 360's online gameplay isn't twice as good as the Wii's experience as a whole, I'd be surprised. :lol: Online capabilities are in no way the Wii's expertise.

Back