Hey Reggie where are all the wiis?

Seriously bussiest shopping day of the year and pitiful 5-6 average consoles per gamestop/eb Im hearing. Granted this is nowhere near as bad as the 360 last year or the PS3 but come on they've got 4 weeks to crank out what 2 milliong units to make their predicition. Im getting on the verge of Ebaying which sickens me. F it Im going to break out the N64 and hook it up tonight. Maybe some Killer Instict gold will ease my mind. How did all you Wiihunters make out today?

PS if the units today find their way to Ebay Im going section8

I thought the movie was called Section 9, but I definitely could be wrong. :)

Anyways, that's 4 million units WORLDWIDE by the end of 2006, not just in the United States.

I spoke with Reggie and he informed me that he has the other 1 million Wii's simultaneously connected at his house to form the giant Nintendo Monster. It can be seen from space and is powerful enough to power the earth for 100 years. This is all the truth ladies and gents.

ABC said:
I spoke with Reggie and he informed me that he has the other 1 million Wii's simultaneously connected at his house to form the giant Nintendo Monster. It can be seen from space and is powerful enough to power the earth for 100 years. This is all the truth ladies and gents.
That Reggie is a regular Mr Wizard :D.. Christ Im really showing my age now.

I figured the person meant how many people are getting the black one now.. since Nintendo hasn't released really any info on colors.

ryan_p275 said:
No i meant later since they're only coming out LATER duh:eek:ut: . On the other hand maybe ill just spray paint a white one lol

What!? :eek: Your going to ruin a perfectly shiny white Wii! Then the Wii gods will smite you with their awesome motion sensing powers!

Once again, I'll throw in my two cents.

There are people who have those defective Wiis. And I'm pretty sure that Nintendo is giving them a fair shot at a second try. After all, who does it kill more? A person who paid $250+ for a machine that doesn't work properly, or a person who doesn't have it at all. I can bet Nintendo is taking care of the people that spent hard-earned money first.

But I have no source, no proof, just an idea that trickled down my little head, because people who don't know about this forum, simply don't ask for help. They just ask for another console without trying to fix the problem themselves.

I got mine yesterday at EB Games. They had about 10 or so. I was 7th in line, got there at 5am (they opened at 7) and there were 3 left when I was checking out. I know at least one person in front of me got one of the 3 PS3s they had. The line was crazy for almost a week after the release day...wrapped all the way through the store and back out onto the sidewalk.

Back