hi, im new here

well this is the box it came in. not that interesting really

wiinoxbd8.jpg

very intriguing.. what was in the box? just the console and a power cord?

kool!! your uncle probs robbed it from a conference centre lol if i were you i would sell it

i0n said:
very intriguing.. what was in the box? just the console and a power cord?
yep, and ofcourse some soft thing so it wouldn't get hurt. im trying to call my uncle and ask where he got it from now.

nuts... random Wii in the mail, with no controller... Dunno whether to be jealous or not, since it's probably more torture to have the system w/o a controller or games... lol

Have you tried putting a CD in? lol! :p

Anywho, that's really freaky how you got a wii with nothing else...

ZeroG said:
Have you tried putting a CD in? lol! :p

Anywho, that's really freaky how you got a wii with nothing else...
yeah, it runs and so. but i cant see what happends cuz i dont have a monitor.

I still think its photoshopped, he had to put a CD in for the light to go blue unless it turns blue on boot up. If you want to win my vote, do something that no one has seen, the GC flap open AND the front flap open, with a paper saying wiichat.com by it.

Last edited:
That is pretty crazy man. But, I would rather not have the console than have the console with no controllers or games. That is just torture to the Nth dagree.

ok, it was just a joke. im just very good at ps and very bored. goodnight! sleep tight...:ciappa:

torsktunga said:
ok, it was just a joke. im just very good at ps and very bored. goodnight! sleep tight...:ciappa:

Hahahha you asshole!

torsktunga said:
yup, good one, night

hehehe sovieto makes another one bite the dust!

Wait... How Did He Get The WIi ON The Pic? Photoshop? WTF I'm COnfused...

Back