hi, im new here

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Wait... How Did He Get The WIi ON The Pic? Photoshop? WTF I'm COnfused...
i just took pics of my wii :crazy:

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Whats going on here, I'm confused.

Thats photoshopped as well, it has to be, unless the Wii can defy the laws of gravity. <--perhaps Nintendo's last secret about the wii?

Sovieto said:
Thats photoshopped as well, it has to be, unless the Wii can defy the laws of gravity. <--perhaps Nintendo's last secret about the wii?
dont you see im holding it with my tumb? :thumbsup:

aaahh....... found the wii controller

wiimotebs6.png

i would love to see the originals you worked with, torsktunga. I'm more impressed by your ps skills than the wii story! lol.

torsktunga said:
nah, hi dont. dont ask me. i just got it.

wiichatproofel7.png

The note with Wii-chat.com on it has pixels surrounding it, and the Wii's shadow is photoshopped in. Thus making it fake. And the picture of you holding the Wii also has a small problem, the flap that you are holding open with your thumb isn't entirely grasped by your thumb, and it almost looks like your thumb is behind it. You wouldn't be able to hold it like that.

(btw, I know you said it was fake, I'm just pointing out these 2 mistakes. Other than that, you actually did a good job. xD)

Jenova said:
The note with Wii-chat.com on it has pixels surrounding it, and the Wii's shadow is photoshopped in. Thus making it fake. And the picture of you holding the Wii also has a small problem, the flap that you are holding open with your thumb isn't entirely grasped by your thumb, and it almost looks like your thumb is behind it. You wouldn't be able to hold it like that.

(btw, I know you said it was fake, I'm just pointing out these 2 mistakes. Other than that, you actually did a good job. xD)
Indeed. Though it is pretty noticable, it does take some Photoshop experience to edit an image and make it look even that clean. It's REALLY hard to make it look perfect. *Nod nod* Good job, though. The first one had me fooled for a sec.

Now everyone's going to sya they knew the whole time. Bullshit. The kid did a pretty damn good job of photoshopping those pictures together. Props man, props.

Knew there was something fishy but Props to your ps! You are a very great photoshopper :D

Jenova said:
The note with Wii-chat.com on it has pixels surrounding it, and the Wii's shadow is photoshopped in.
I think the piece of paper is real...

He would of had to take a new picture of his desk to make that image so sticking the piece of paper in then would of been much easier.

for everyone who is interested... i made the 3.0 psp firmware beta fakes :p

ABC said:
Now everyone's going to sya they knew the whole time. Bullshit. The kid did a pretty damn good job of photoshopping those pictures together. Props man, props.

If you are experienced with photoshop, you can notice the small mistakes. But as I said, he did a very good job. He could have fixed those small mistakes to make it nearly impossible to find that it was faked.

Back