hi, im new here

Ciaran500 said:
I think the piece of paper is real...

He would of had to take a new picture of his desk to make that image so sticking the piece of paper in then would of been much easier.

Sorry, I saw it on a public computer, and it looked like there was a 1 px red line around the paper. But now that I see it on my computer there wasn't...

Jenova said:
If you are experienced with photoshop, you can notice the small mistakes. But as I said, he did a very good job. He could have fixed those small mistakes to make it nearly impossible to find that it was faked.
i also noticed them but i didnt have the time to fix it..

Well done man u had me fooled for a minute then I wasnt then I was then I wasnt it was all very scary!!!!!! Bloody good bit of contreversy- Indeed!

So what do you think of me? Annoying for asking you to put all those pictures up. Well after all this are you actually getting a Wii?

Last edited:
WOW Nice job!
It crossed my mind that maybe it could be photoshopped, but they looked SO REAL!
Really nice. :D

Jenova said:
If you are experienced with photoshop, you can notice the small mistakes. But as I said, he did a very good job. He could have fixed those small mistakes to make it nearly impossible to find that it was faked.
Yea, I just started to read this thread... It seemed fake... Its just that you can see the artificial-ness xD of the picture. I dunno maybe its just me. And by the way nice job on the PS ;) Im OK. at Photoshop thats why i have that custom wii thread -_-, but i lost PS7 and i had to DL a stupid trial and now its done so i can't use it anymore T-T, i even used fake serial keys for the dam thing xD, Anywho that isnt the point...

Well done! I was so baffled! "How? How could he possibly have a Wii!!??" I thought maybe you were that blind kid who got a Wii from Ellen Degeneres, but then I thought "how and why would a blind kid be on any website, let alone a Wii forum.":D Ha, you made my day.:lol:

heh, thanks. :p il maybe try this on a ps3 fanboy forum also. but with a faked ps3 ofcourse :D ;)

HeH yeah.. this was sick i'm not a ohotoshopper so i believed this from the start to the end xD. i live in Norway(next to sweden) so i was like !i! i wanna buy his wiiiii!!!

man its not real...well its real but not his...lol he probly only took a pic from a site and posted here..lisend post a picture of yourself with the wii then ill believe you

It was fishy from the beginning, but i have to admit, when i saw the paper saying wiichat.com, i had almost given in. Nicely done. Maybe u should make fake pictures of people and bring them into trial saying that u took a picture of them when they were doing illegal activity when u just photoshopped their faces..... Then u can sue them...... And get money....... And then when the wii comes out, u can tell people u actually have one without lying :lol:

Good job torsktunga (MaDSouL). For anyone who hasn't heard of him, he's the guy who made this.

EDIT: Wait, that's where I heard the name torsktunga before. A forum I was on had an RPG similar to the one here, and MaDSouL's RPG name was torsktunga.

Last edited:
Eranmane said:
Good job torsktunga (MaDSouL). For anyone who hasn't heard of him, he's the guy who made this.

That's pretty damn cool. It's amazing what people can do when they are good with Photoshop.

Back