High Schoolers-Computer classes?

fisher5499

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
7560-8769-8380-3820
Just wondering what computer classes your high school offers. If there is any high schoolers around here.

My high school offers crap for classes. Only 2 years of computer classes dealing with software. Plus of course the keyboarding classes for someone looking for an easy A.

I'm taking Programing A, Programing B, Web Design, and Word Processing next year. Then they have advanced Web Design and Programming 2. Thats not much since I will be taking all but two of the computer classes next year, but luckily I will probably only be going to high school one year and then going to early college where there is plenty of computer courses.

Dang...I've been thinking of complaining to our super so maybe he'll add some. I'd love to have programming. Web design would be nice, but we already have elements of that in our other classes. But a little more in depth would be fun.

When I was at school there was only bbc micro computers (I liked them)
In my last year they upgarded to PCs

That paint progam was class

Mine has Computer Applications I & II, Computer Science, Computer Programming I, II, & III; They've got some other stuff too, but it eludes me at the moment.

My old school only does GCSE in ICT and A Level in ICT.. slightly crap.

College now though.. they do just about everything.

I know my school has alot but I am grade 8 so I don't know much I am in a computer class right now "info-tech" it sucks... its just the boring basics you learn in grade 4 to 7... oh and typing for 20 minutes a day

Back