Holy COW! Earning all 1 MILLION Rupees MANUALLY!

i had a glitch with this:

i put a band around remote and tried to do the wheel. went outside for about 10 minutes and i got 10,000 rubees!!! is this even possible?

Yes, I tried it with my dad, and we got all of them manually.

i made about half a million by taping the left part of the d-pad and going in the wheel. . .

then i got teh code from somewhere. . .

yeah that game was wak, never bothered buying it.

Beatle14 said:
this is paper mario i thought you were talking bout zelda lol

*Bing Bong* Members are reminded that threads within the Super Paper Mario Forum are about Super Paper Mario *Bing Bong*

-.-' Idiots.

And I got scared by the fact of jumping 1,000,000 times on that block. Im glad there was another way :thumbsup:

--Public Service Announcement--
Let me get that straight. Everyone knows that there is a safe with 1000000 rubees in it. We don't need anymore heroes telling us that. You need to earn a certain amount of rubees to get the codes from characters in the game. This thread was made to discuss the possibility and practicality of earning all million rubees manually.
--End public service announcement--

So it is possible to earn 1000000 rubees manually? I thought if you seriously tried to do that the game would give you hints to stop trying and that there was an easier way to do it.

hi sorry im new 2 this and iv just got 2 the vase i dont have 2 earn all of them rubees do i? if not how do i do it?

I didn't want to get anymore rubbies after i payed about 10%of my debt so i went onto cheatplanet.com but i didn't know how to get slim and 10 minitues later i, accidently, found him (sencond floor left ways fliped). This place was my least favorite place.

Back