HOLY CRAP! Super Mario TERRIBLE controls!

Uh... Try A Wiimote... Works Fine For Me!

EDIT: Srry This Is For SMW Isn't It?

If somebody who never owned a GameCube were to need a controller to play SNES or N64 VC titles, they can choose between the $35 Wavebird, $25 wired GCN controller, or the $20 Classic Controller. It's really only a rip-off if you already owned a GameCube and just don't want the CC. Personally, I've played N64 and SNES games with both controllers and I prefer playing SNES with the CC and N64 with the GC controllers. I haven't played Mario Kart 64 on the CC, though, just Super Mario 64. But I love the CC even though it doesn't feel as great for N64. It's so close to the SNES controller (and PlayStation) and it'll be used anyway in Wii games so it's nice to have. If I'm playing SNES on the CC, I forget it's even virtual console.
Anyway, I don't really think it's a rip-off at all. It's kinda like the Mario Kart 64 ghost-save warning... they put plenty of warnings all over the place and it's just the way it is. I'm just happy to be able to be playing these games still. I've happily shelled out $26 over the last 3 weeks for the classics they've been putting up.
My only complaint/wish is just that it'd be nice if they just released some kind of multi-port where you can plug in NES, SNES, or N64 controllers. Maybe some kind of adapter that plugs into the GC controller ports.

Wow, didn't read everything but came to the conclusion that some of you really don't understand the true gift that Nintendo has given. They've made a $250 next gen system, that's right, it's virtual and they're the only ones to go the extra mile out of all the companies, AND it's STILL the cheapest consol to come out. I'd like to see sony or microsoft make virtual games successfully, they can't even get their systems down with all the recalls and all. I mean come on, sony is on what? Like the 13th shipment of ps2's or something crazy? I got the flat black one and it SUCKS!!! WONT EVEN READ DVD'S ANYMORE!!!. By the way, good luck actually FINDING a super mario world SNES game these days. Game stop will charge you up the yin yang, not to mention the gas to get there and back depending on your location, and some of you are whining about CONTROLLERS????:incazzato: If you had a game cube you probably already have 4 of them right there. You don't like that then buy a classic controller, not that much mine were only $20 a piece. Makes a total of $28 dollars AND you can use it with your other games. In my opinion if you're unhappy sell it to one of your friends, I'm sure some one out there is DYING to get their hands on one anyways, then you can pay the outrageous amount for other next gen consols and there's NO GUARENTEE it will work. My twin and I played our gamecube into the ground for 2 years then finally had a problem with the door and guess what? Sent it in and they sent us it back Fixed for FREE!!! Tried to do that with other systems, they said we still had to pay the shipping and Handling fees for THEM to fix a system THEY couldn't make right the first time. I wish all of you luck in the future in your gaming experiences because I'm Happy as can be with nintendo. Oh, one last thing, NINTENDO RULEZ!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!:cornut:

Back