how are the wii grips?

i like mine that i got with my wii and it feels alot better than just the wiimote alone

wiiman14, sorry, but does it matter? You got what i was trying to say, correct?

Wait, is he referring to Wii Jackets? I'm getting mine in 5-10 days. :) It came pretty soon. I ordered them two weeks ago. I've heard that others ordered them like.. 1 month ago, and still haven't gotten them yet. :) I can't wait!

(..and yes, it's free)

EDIT - Ddbomb, Lol. -feels stupid- I didn't get what you were saying, but somehow, I guess what.. you were saying o_O. :p

Just received mine today. It totally mad my day. They are so comfortable and are great. Worth getting. And for FREE!!!!

XxRed12xX said:
Just received mine today. It totally mad my day. They are so comfortable and are great. Worth getting. And for FREE!!!!

No way? :) I can't wait. I don't know how to hold it though. Haha, like. I've seen the thingy, on nintendowii.com, but they didn't show much. o_O. Oh well, glad you like it. I'm probably going to like it as well then.

Just got my email today stating I will get them in 5-10 days can't wait! I did like the gloves that nintendo were selling but they had to go when I got the cyclone charging station since the wiimotes wouldn't fit in the station with the gloves on and the gloves were the biggest pain to get off and on. Hoping these gloves are easy on and off so I can charge the wiimotes.

mini76 said:
You can just slide them up a bit
to charge the motes.

Yah I've looked at some pics seems I can just easily slide it up a bit to charge. Battery's last 40 hours any ways so I shouldn't have to do it all that often.

Got mine today! Not convinced by them at all. Something nobody has mentioned yet is that they add extra weight to the controller making it feel totally different + making my hand ache. My bowling was rubbish today as i found i wasn't putting as much spin on the ball with the extra weight. It's like using a different weight ball in real bowling!

I personally think they are awesome, everyone says it looks awkward and ugly, but I think it looks great and definitely gives the Wiimote a better grip.

The only thing about them is that if you throw it and it hits anywere but the top it will still break. The top is frickin big and sometimes it can be a hassle to have to take it off to put the batteries in. But its comertable.

these things are best thing for the remote. your wii mote is now safe from droping or being thrown. the top of the jacket feels weird but cool i think u will like these

Back