How big of a guitar hero are you?

TacosTacos said:
Impressive.

I have found that I don't really like playing on Hard, and can't even come close to Expert. I more like just rocking out, and getting crazy with it. I like to be able to jump around and pull rock star moves, like falling to my knees, holding the guitar behind my head, pretending to pick with my mouth, and stuff like that. It is not that much fun to me when you have to sit in the chair and stare at the notes as they fly by.

lol i tried the playing behind your head thing. Hurts your hands :sick:
go figure

Budo said:
Yea, when I read there was already DLC for the other consoles, I was pretty... mad :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

They're working with Nintendo on a solution that will let them offer the DLC on the Wii as well. (although that's no guarantee that they actually will...)

Just playing normally is fun when you can JUST barely pass a song.

I have never played GH before (FoF doesn't count). I got stuck in the third tier on Expert, and the last one on Hard.

im pretty good. i got 81% on Through the Fire and the Flames on Expert. Score was 260770, and my streak was 129

How big of a hero am I?

Do you mean bought all 4 and beat them all on Expert and 5 starred most songs on all of them, and even got a few FCs along the way (FC - Full Combo, 100% notes hit on the song without losing your 4x multiplier. Also stands for Friend Codes.

not counting Jordan i can do everything on expert and 5 star most of it

edit:

that ttfaf is not a lie, i 89%'d it scoring over 380,000

Last edited:
Budo said:
I had to phone around at lunchtime from work to a bunch of places before I found one. Toysrus had three in stock, so I put one on hold and was able to pick it up at 4:30 :smilewinkgrin:
Toysrus...gotcha. I'm going to call in the morning, I didn't even think about looking there. Thanks for the tip ^__^

Back