How do i prevent my game disks from....?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
How Do I Prevent My Game Disks From Scratching? I Asked An Employee At Gamestop And She Told Me That You Can't Prevent Them From Scratching Up And She Said That Dr. Skip Just Scratches Them Up Even More. I Always put them immediately back in the case w/ extra care to prevent my games from scratching. I never leave them laying around.

Last edited:
borabora00 said:
I Always put them immediately back in the case w/ extra care to prevent my games from scratching. I never leave them laying around.

You shouldn't have any problems then.

i always make sure i put them back in the case, and if they do get scrated my town has a place where the fix it for just 3 dollars

Meh, eventually after years of usage they'll be slightly scratched anyways after all that care. I learned that with my PS2 games. Just treat them like gold and it'll prologue them.

Scratches tend to happen, as long as you remain careful they won't get too bad. Just don't drop the game etc. and everything will be fine.

How about using those cover thingies? <.< forgot what they were called but you just put them on a disc and it wont get scratched and you can also use the disc while it has that cover thing on.

Back