How long did your 360 last?

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I've heard alot of things about the 360 breaking really fast... for thos who have had on and it has broken tell me the lifespan of the device and if you've had one and it hasn't broken yet how long have you had it... help out here guys.

it was mainly the launch ones but there are always defective units, time at launch was 3-5% failure rate

they work fine, dont worry bout lifespan id your buying one - itll last till nextgen, or SHOULD anyways

I didn't buy 360 but a friend of mine did. He played the 360 for 1 day and the next day the system died on him. He did get a new modified system for Microsoft free of charge and it's still working as of now, but imagine you buying a new system and it dies on you the next day! Let's just say their was a lot of apologizing by microsoft.

I got mine on launch and still works 100% to this very day. that's a good thing for I plan to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on it ^^

Im now on my 3rd console in under 1 year, got my 1st 1 in march last year, had to send 2 back because they were faulty

got it at around 15th december 05, still working now.
it hasn't even crashed lol

Got my Xbox 360 on launch day and it still works perfectly.

I've had mine since last jan. 06 and haven't had any problems till call of duty 3, its only with that game I get freezing so I just decided to not play it haha I don't feel that I'm really missing much.

Syntax said:
Got my Xbox 360 on launch day and it still works perfectly.

where do u people get those things that say "prison break fan"
or Xbox gamer? etc....

Back