How many games in your collection?

Athronox

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2009
(Makes thread in a desperate attempt to see if he's the only one who 41 Gamecube games)

.....SO!

How many games do you own in all? Each system combined.

I have....

41 on Gamecube
3 on Xbox
2 on PS2

Anddd....

Yep. That'd be all. Yes, I know it's incredibly sad that I own 41 games on Gamecube alone, but since I can buy 15 games for the price of 1 new PS3 games, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Yet another reason I love my cube: Cheap :D

4 GC games
3 Wii games (can't be played cause my Wii won't read discs)
7 VC/Wiiware games
8 PS3 games
2 PSN games
2 DS games
1 GBA game

if my Wii worked properly then that Wii # would be ↑ by about 10

Do I have to list as well?
Even after getting rid of a lot I still have a few.

Do I have to list as well?
Even after getting rid of a lot I still have a few.

Sold em, eh?

I have a rather strange method for getting rid of my games...

In my closet, I have a brown box with the words, "Box of Shame" written with sharpie on it.

Basically, I take all the games I ever regret buying, or ones that I felt like I spent too much of my hard earned money on to justify, and put them inside the box. They either sit there, rarely get traded in, or I play them on a rainy day when I get bored.

As they always say- out of sight, out of mind. I may have actually spent the money, but with them not around to see, it feels like I didn't, and sometimes I end up liking one or two of them in the end, and enjoying them afterall.

Ahhhh, to be an insane individual. :)

Sold em, eh?
Yep
I had about five Avon boxes full
Retro game shows are good for sellers and buyers and damn good fun

In my closet, I have a brown box with the words, "Box of Shame" written with sharpie on it.

Basically, I take all the games I ever regret buying, or ones that I felt like I spent too much of my hard earned money on to justify, and put them inside the box. They either sit there, rarely get traded in, or I play them on a rainy day when I get bored.

As they always say- out of sight, out of mind. I may have actually spent the money, but with them not around to see, it feels like I didn't, and sometimes I end up liking one or two of them in the end, and enjoying them afterall.

Try going on the RetroGamer forums "photos of your collection" thread
I know there are a few people with almost complete GameCube collections
As for the ones I got rid of
They where ones I had no attachment to. Im not one to complain if I buy something for a fiver and sell it for Twenty

Last edited:
Sold em, eh?
Yep
I had about five Avon boxes full
Retro game shows are good for sellers

Try going on the RetroGamer forums "photos of your collection" thread

Now 41 games feels underwhelming, compared to that...

Wii: 7
GC: 15
N64: 17
NDS: 4
GBA: 2
GB(C): 3

I didn't count things like Gameboy Player for the Gamecube. My "collection" doesn't seem impressive at all anymore. :(

(Makes thread in a desperate attempt to see if he's the only one who 41 Gamecube games)

.....SO!

How many games do you own in all? Each system combined.

I have....

41 on Gamecube
3 on Xbox
2 on PS2

Anddd....

Yep. That'd be all. Yes, I know it's incredibly sad that I own 41 games on Gamecube alone, but since I can buy 15 games for the price of 1 new PS3 games, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Yet another reason I love my cube: Cheap :D
I did a count earlier in the year. It's 158 games in total on PS2, Gamecube, Wii and 360. Still have my N64 and SNES. Also that's not including handhelds.

Back