How much are the downloadable N64 games going to cost?

Why would anyone want to download Zelda OCT running on N64 Blurry graphics. Get the Gamecube version which is in 640X480 progressive scan. There are two disc out. One has OCT and Master Quest, the other has OCT plus M. Mask and Zelda 1. You could find them on ebay or sometimes in Gamestop/EB games. I have both disks and keeping them both :yesnod: .

N64 titles will only be 1000 points which is 10 dollars, Turbo Graphix will only be a good 600-800 points, as well as SNES and NES games, depending on the popularity.

I know this because I've got a wii:
NES=500pts
TG16=600pts
SNES/Sega Genesis=800pts
N64=1000pts

that's the pricing for all games currently available. it is possible you could pay more, unlikely you will pay less. maybe rare *would* license their **** back to nintendo for a bigger cut, so it's possible you could get goldeneye but maybe it'll be 1500pts or 2000pts

jus. said:
I know this because I've got a wii:
NES=500pts
TG16=600pts
SNES/Sega Genesis=800pts
N64=1000pts

that's the pricing for all games currently available. it is possible you could pay more, unlikely you will pay less. maybe rare *would* license their **** back to nintendo for a bigger cut, so it's possible you could get goldeneye but maybe it'll be 1500pts or 2000pts

I could give two shits about Goldeneye, I want Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2. Donkey Kong Country 3 was terrible.

Explosive Smurf said:
still, $10 is way to much for an N64 game....

are the games remakes with better graphics?
The games are all exactly as they were before. They havn't even changed the wording in the menu to accomodate for different buttons (TurboGrafix games still say to press the "run" button, which on Wii is the + button)

pizzaluvr said:
im pretty sure you can call nintendo and get a code to download the game free if you give them the code to the original... that's what someone in line said

does anyone else have any info on this? is this true?

Back