how much is to sell my xbox360?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Last edited:
vagrant said:
3) Stop putting your 360 next to fireplaces.
my xbox360 never overheats.
it's just that the stuff inside got F***ed so often.

csiguy4u said:
The Xbox 360 isn't meant to be used as a sex toy so no wonder it keeps breaking; stop ****ing the stuff inside!
if playing videogame is same as using a sex toy, do u always use it?

I never have sex with my xbox360. I wouldn't spend $300 on the sex toy. I would rather buy condoms in burk on ebay for 10 bucks.

Condoms for 10 bucks? **** I only spend 3-4 bucks on that. And seriously don't sell your 360, I really feel bad for the buyer. The Wii is more sensitive than the 360, so don't get that either. Stop leaving your 360 on when you're not playing it and buy intercoolers for it. It's only 20 bucks and saves your system. If you're still having problems, make sure it's not standing up as the needle will **** up your discs. Other than that, you shouldn't have any problems, unless you do use your 360 as a sex toy and perform the 720.

Kamikaze said:
Condoms for 10 bucks? **** I only spend 3-4 bucks on that. And seriously don't sell your 360, I really feel bad for the buyer. The Wii is more sensitive than the 360, so don't get that either. Stop leaving your 360 on when you're not playing it and buy intercoolers for it. It's only 20 bucks and saves your system. If you're still having problems, make sure it's not standing up as the needle will **** up your discs. Other than that, you shouldn't have any problems, unless you do use your 360 as a sex toy and perform the 720.

I am intelligent enough to know how to take care of my xbox360 and it just **** up itself as if it's having sex alone without a partner. and Yes I use the high quality condoms so that it doesn't hurt girl too badly. it's very smooth yet strong it never makes a hole thus 100% safe that sperm don't leak out.

JoonKimDDS said:
I am intelligent enough to know how to take care of my xbox360 and it just **** up itself as if it's having sex alone without a partner. and Yes I use the high quality condoms so that it doesn't hurt girl too badly. it's very smooth yet strong it never makes a hole thus 100% safe that sperm don't leak out.

Trojan Spermicidal is 3-4 bucks, and I know your small pecker ass isn't buying a 10 pack of Magnums. No you're not intelligent enough to take care of a 360, you've torn down 5 of them already. That's like saying you know how to take care of animals, but yet every month or so your dog dies of starvation or your fish float belly up every other day. You're keep your **** in shitty condition, reason as to why you're spending so much money.

Kamikaze said:
Trojan Spermicidal is 3-4 bucks, and I know your small pecker ass isn't buying a 10 pack of Magnums. No you're not intelligent enough to take care of a 360, you've torn down 5 of them already. That's like saying you know how to take care of animals, but yet every month or so your dog dies of starvation or your fish float belly up every other day. You're keep your **** in shitty condition, reason as to why you're spending so much money.

if putting xbox360 in a very cold area is bad, do u want me to put it in a very hot area?

and mine is at least 100 longer than ur tiny microscope usage required to see pecker.

JoonKimDDS said:
if putting xbox360 in a very cold area is bad, do u want me to put it in a very hot area?

and mine is at least 100 longer than ur tiny microscope usage required to see pecker.

Very cold area? That's your problem, idiot. It's supposed to be in a warm (cool) environment. That's what the intercoolers are for, idiot.

And as for penis enlargement insults, please stop your petty jokes. You spend a good 1500 dollars on systems and break them. If you do that, what in your right mind would make you think you can get some? You probably can't even unlatch a bra.

Kamikaze said:
Very cold area? That's your problem, idiot. It's supposed to be in a warm (cool) environment. That's what the intercoolers are for, idiot.

And as for penis enlargement insults, please stop your petty jokes. You spend a good 1500 dollars on systems and break them. If you do that, what in your right mind would make you think you can get some? You probably can't even unlatch a bra.
wtf r u talking about? i only spent 300 dollars for my xbox360 premium.
and why the F would u buy intercooler if it's already cold?
Intercooler COOLs the system so it prevents overheating.
and intercooler was one of the reasons that causes xbox360 even bigger problem because the electrocity goes through that cheap $20 plastic intercooler.

JoonKimDDS said:
wtf r u talking about? i only spent 300 dollars for my xbox360 premium.
and why the F would u buy intercooler if it's already cold?
Intercooler COOLs the system so it prevents overheating.
and intercooler was one of the reasons that causes xbox360 even bigger problem because the electrocity goes through that cheap $20 plastic intercooler.

You must not be able to count, I was speaking of spending so much on X amount of systems. You're supposed to keep it in a warm/cool environment, not a "very cold" environment. That is the main reason why your 360s are malfunctioning. Intercoolers are to prevent the system from overheating, but keeping it in a too frigid area is only doing the same damage as overheating it. I'm surprised you haven't learned about that, as it's been the 5th or 6th time that this has happened to you.

Back