how much is to sell my xbox360?

JoonKimDDS said:
u r so wrong~!:nono:
u r so eager to win this stupid argument that u r coming up with really cheap method, stop acting like a girl.

I can't take you seriously, due to the fact you're typing like this: omg u r so teh suxxxors!!1 lmgdfaorofl. When was this ever a win or lose situation? I just prove a valid statement that you do not know how to properly handle sensitive equipment properly. And if that's a cheap method upon your eyes, then who cares. It's quite ironic that you tell me to stop acting like a "girl" when you're the one with the PMS and bitching, especially with that feminine smiley you have there. Good going on making yourself seem so intelligent.
violent004.gif

Even at defective rate of 10%, the odd of getting 5 defective units in a row is 0.001%. That is 1 out of a 100,000.

You said back on 12/23 and 12/26 that you own a PS3, and now you are saying "I should sell my xbox360 and get a wii or ps3."

You obviously are a LIAR.
12-23-2006, 08:08 PM
JoonKimDDS said:
I have both PS3 and xbox360 and all i can say is ps3 have even bigger overheating problem than xbox360.
xbox360 doesn't break easily. I mean I admit that I am a strong man so I can basically break it easily with my 50 pounds dumbell but I am also an intelligent guy who doesn't commit such crime to my $300 xbox360 premium.
12-26-2006, 04:26 AM
JoonKimDDS said:
I have to say my PS3 overheats more than xbox360.
12-27-2006, 02:58 AM
JoonKimDDS said:
It actually gave me an idea that I should sell my xbox360 and get a wii or ps3.

And a RACIST.
12-24-2006, 10:41 AM
JoonKimDDS said:
liar! african americans don't play video games. they play basketball or football.

And have a COLORFUL PENIS.
12-24-2006, 12:29 PM
JoonKimDDS said:
my penis has all colors including black ~ white.
i've seen every color!

I wouldn't trust a word out of this guy's mouth.

Last edited:
ddslee said:
Even at 10% defective rate, the odd of getting 5 defective units in a row is 0.001%. That is 1 out of a 100,000.

You said back on 12/23 and 12/26 that you own a PS3 and today, you are saying "I should sell my xbox360 and get a wii or ps3."

There is nothing wrong about getting 2 ps3 and use system link to play. I don't like split screen. I didn't get 5 defective units in a row since 3rd one was ok but i returned it due to $100 price drop.

JoonKimDDS said:
There is nothing wrong about getting 2 ps3 and use system link to play. I don't like split screen. I didn't get 5 defective units in a row since 3rd one was ok but i returned it due to $100 price drop.

Now you are saying that you OWN 2 PS3???

ddslee said:
Now you are saying that you OWN 2 PS3???
I own 1, but if i sell my xbox360 and ps3, that will be 2 ps3.
but the 1 i have is not really MINE, so that's the problem:aureola:

Last edited:
JoonKimDDS said:
I own 1, but if i sell my xbox360 and ps3, that will be 2 ps3.

Unless you can provide a picture of YOUR PS3 with a piece of paper that says "JoonKimDDS", no one will trust a word out of your mouth from this point on.

If you can provide that within next couple of hours, I will believe that you truely had 5 defective 360's.

ive gotten 4 defetive in their own ways DS lites, this one also has a small problem but i gave up, its just luck. or maybe if your exchanging at the same place this whole time it might be a bad shipment

but nvm about that, this dude is just looking for attention

Dude stop bullshitting, you're just some idiot who keeps breaking his 360s, end of story.

ddslee said:
Even at defective rate of 10%, the odd of getting 5 defective units in a row is 0.001%. That is 1 out of a 100,000.

You said back on 12/23 and 12/26 that you own a PS3, and now you are saying "I should sell my xbox360 and get a wii or ps3."

You obviously are a LIAR.
12-23-2006, 08:08 PM

12-26-2006, 04:26 AM

12-27-2006, 02:58 AM

And a RACIST.
12-24-2006, 10:41 AM

And has a COLORFUL PENIS.
12-24-2006, 12:29 PM

I wouldn't trust a word out of this guy's mouth.

.....this thread made my week :)

and LMAO @ the "I'm a strong man, I can easily break it with my 50 pound dumbell" comment rofl.

u can get nice money for it... my died (3 red lights) and i sold just the system for 125... the ac adapter for around 170 on ebay...
i did it like 4 months ago i think... try it there

Kamikaze said:
Condoms for 10 bucks? **** I only spend 3-4 bucks on that. And seriously don't sell your 360, I really feel bad for the buyer. The Wii is more sensitive than the 360, so don't get that either. Stop leaving your 360 on when you're not playing it and buy intercoolers for it. It's only 20 bucks and saves your system. If you're still having problems, make sure it's not standing up as the needle will **** up your discs. Other than that, you shouldn't have any problems, unless you do use your 360 as a sex toy and perform the 720.
whats the 720 ????????????????????????????????????????????? :idea:

JoonKimDDS said:
ahhahahaha in your situation i would glady give $100 to not have to keep switching 360's LoL

ecko MAN said:
whats the 720 ????????????????????????????????????????????? :idea:

You're an idiot, that's all there is to say. And stop double posting, there's an Edit button there for a reason.

Back