how to make wiichat.com "better" suggestions

My suggestion would be to add a few more sub sections. Such as a Graphics section/sub section and a sub section for discussing movies and music.

thats more than likely going to happen- esp the graphics section.

this is going to be moved to the site feedback section. if anyone has anymore ideas please express them :) the more ideas the better the site can become

i can pretty much say a chatroom is out of the question :( i just dont see anything good comming out of that. if you want to talk about the wii and you want to talk to your friends, get their AIM, yahoo, MSN ect name

also, explain this arcade thing???? i saw a post about it recently but i still have no idea what youre trying to explain

Some forums offer arcade games such as wheel of fortune etc and users can play these games and gain points etc. Then the users with the highest score will be listed near the game. I remember having something like that on one of the old forums I used to post on.

Well its kind of hard to explain. There is just a bunch of different games that you can play and then their is leaderboards so you can compare your score to other members and stuff. Can I post a link so you can check it out yourself or would that be against the rules?

If it's ps3chat, I don't see why not.

ETA by THE ALMIGHTY BRAWNY: Dang you Jill, I've followed up on your posts in the last 10 threads I can think of. :mad2:

oy vey ;)

i just got the PM from paintballer with the link to the arcade and i think that sounds like a cute little addition! in truth i dont know if it would happen but hey its worth asking for :)

I know some of this has been included in my previous post but this is a bit more in depth look..

Movies/Music Section: Discuss television shows, upcoming movies, movies you would suggest to others, latest music hits, genres etc..

GFX Section: Discuss anything related to signatures/graphics. Such as tutorials, renders, sig making...

If it was given a seperate section some possible sub sections could include:

- Request a sig
- Signature pick ups (also including free sigs users have made)
- General signature show off
- Photoshop Resources

The main area would be a general discussion of ps etc..

Another section idea..

Water Cooler/Spam Section..

- Post funny jokes, pictures, short video clips, stories, funny/interesting news articles etc. Similar to the Board games section.

Exactly, The board games section is hard to classify. There are topics that shouldn't be considered "games", but should not count posts either.

Love the "watercooler" name too.

all of these sound like great ideas

i changed the title of the thread to suit the needs for the entire forum

all i can say is that we're just going to have to play this whole thing by ear. the site is only a year old so we got all the time in the world to make this site all the more better

Unfortunately I didn't come up with the name "water cooler" saw it on another forum. Still wouldn't mind any of those sections. Also the spam section would reduce spam...hopefully by having members post their funny pictures, videos, etc in that section.

One last suggestion...

Name Change Section..

would be a sub section under the introduce yourself area..

Members would require "x" amount of posts before posting in that section and this would possibly make it easier for i0n to change peoples user names instead of having to go through tons of private messages. Also members would follow a guideline/code when requesting a name change..such as..

Current Username:
What you want it changed to:
Reason why you want it changed:

Last edited:
even if you didnt come up with it, its still a great idea

Back