how to make wiichat.com "better" suggestions

Yeah, it was a long time ago. I lurked on this place long before I actually joined. There was a lot of time in between there where I had my wii (nov 19) and my actual join date. That might be why I talk like I've been here longer than Dec. ^.^

^^ thats the same thing with me, i didnt join till like a 8 months after i scoped the place out. also because i was very active in another wii forum b4 it got overran and the mods went berserk.

More seperate sections in the Lounge - such as TV & Films, Graphics, and maybe Sports? Also losing the reputation system - OR losing the allowance to ask for rep/begging for rep in sigs :].

mr_resi said:
Id say we definatly need more mods. And make an auto banning system if you get like 10 negitive reps in a row.

now that you got me, theres deff no need for more mods :)

mitch and i are in a contest of who can bann the most people (all within legitamite reasons mind you :yikes: ) im catching up! LMAO

seriously though, i think once i0n makes some changes in subforums then we will need more mods.

im still pressuring him for the GFX forum and now i wrote a thread about poke-a-man er uhm pokemon lol

we'll see what happends. ive already made my recommendations on who should be mods of those particular forums, esp the GFX section

ETA- dr mario, i think its when i joined the site i0n made all the new additions.

the site itself is very well structured it just needs a few additions thats all. nothing to dramaticallly change it ya know?

Yeah! Jill, you have definitely helped this place out. There hasn't been a "dear i0n" thread for like 2 weeks. Just making my thanks official ya know.

Also..... mind releasing those names? :lol2:

Do you know of a way to consolidate all of the pokemon threads? so that they don't overrun the "new posts" section all the time?

Brawny said:
Yeah! Jill, you have definitely helped this place out. There hasn't been a "dear i0n" thread for like 2 weeks. Just making my thanks official ya know.

Also..... mind releasing those names? :lol2:

Do you know of a way to consolidate all of the pokemon threads? so that they don't overrun the "new posts" section all the time?

nope i refuse to tell anyone the details of who i suggested will be the mod of the GFX forum if it gets set up which i believe i0n will do :thumbsup:

in the mean time, mitch and i are in check with all the pokemon threads. i try to consolidate them as much as possible and merge the threads. some are just so hopeless that i leave them alone....the ones over the course of a few days that get little or no response im going to delete/close or something.

We need a sex and relationships forum for 18+.

jk, that'd be dumb.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
We need a sex and relationships forum for 18+.

jk, that'd be dumb.

yeahh....you go ahead and do that :idea: lol

It's hard to think of parameters that can determine "good" members from "bad" ones easily and without any mistakes.

Uh, age doesn't work

Neither does post count

Neither does .......reputation

Um.... How about you post as a guest. Must get like 5 "approvals" from somebody before you can become a member and explore the "rest" of the forum.

^completely hypothetical btw.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
It's hard to think of parameters that can determine "good" members from "bad" ones easily and without any mistakes.

Uh, age doesn't work

Neither does post count

Neither does .......reputation

Um.... How about you post as a guest. Must get like 5 "approvals" from somebody before you can become a member and explore the "rest" of the forum.

^completely hypothetical btw.

I wouldn't like the idea of having guests without registering. I have a board and whenever I do that, the spam sky rockets because it's more accessible.

I'd like for something along the lines of junior members so that. Junior members could only be able to post in a limited amount of forums, or a forum specially for them and once they get 20 valid posts they become full members able to post anywhere.

Email validations would be cool too, the problem is I don't think any of the mods would be able to handle all of it so we'd need more mods.

Back