i am so wet right now!

T

The_Loose_Cannon

NO YOU PERVERTS! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!! :rolleyes:

lol seriously :p right now in NY it is DOWNPOURING! all the more reason as to why i got home so late this afternoon from work when i did a midnight shift (12-8) i stayed for overtime and because of it i got caught in heavy rainfall.

i took a day off today so i can curl up with a nice cup of hot coco and play godfather all afternoon/night.

so what is the weather like outside where you are? i hate the rain :cryin:

Here in New Joisey (haha) its ok I guess. Its damp out because it just finished raining. Actually, it might start drizzling again, it was this morning.

ARav989 said:
Here in New Joisey (haha) its ok I guess. Its damp out because it just finished raining. Actually, it might start drizzling again, it was this morning.

youre probably not that close to jersy city then more out then because my brother who lives in NJ near that general area says its tampering on and off and will be that way for the rest of the avernoon.

youre not getting it as bad as long island is thats for sure! :eek:

nah not close to Jersey city at all. I'm in the Edison/Perth Amboy area. I just looked out my door and I seen a few drops of rain falling here and there...or maybe that was the tree above me :scared:

It's been nice weather the past few days in Cornwall. Though it started to get overcast earlier, but nothing has come of it yet.

Give it time though. Cornish weather can go from Sunny to hail in a matter of minutes!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
NO YOU PERVERTS! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!!

But I just woke up

Meh to doing ot
10 days work comin up
no weekend
£16 a hour

Im gona have lots of money in two weeks so spending spree

Napalmbrain said:
Bright and sunny. :D
Which is odd, since we normally don't get to see the sun in Cardiff unless there's a heatwave.

You said it, same down the road in Neath. Pretty warm, has been all week

David328ci said:
Interesting topic

Some of us here are English, and we have a strange obsession with the weather :D

Squall7 said:
It's been nice weather the past few days in Cornwall. Though it started to get overcast earlier, but nothing has come of it yet.

Give it time though. Cornish weather can go from Sunny to hail in a matter of minutes!

You farmers up there do need your rain and sunshine though :yesnod:

It's been hot and sunny in England for the past couple of weeks, makes a change :)

And I guess I am a pervert, I did get a bad thought then lol :hand:

Flagel said:
Some of us here are English, and we have a strange obsession with the weather :D

I'm not one to question other people's obsessions, but you're right that is weird. :hand:

Flagel said:
Mostly because we actually have some!

You farmers up there do need your rain and sunshine though :yesnod:
Turn your map the right way. Cornwall is as south as you can get in the UK!

Back