I cant complain today. Turtles and StarFox. Im happy.

mukeliller said:
WaveBird ... good call, STILL, from what op said we are not getting enough out of the VC games, its one thing to through them at us, but another to make it worth the while .. i guess Im too damn lazy -- switching controllers out---call it nuts but when im juggling 4 motes, nunchucks, wavebirds, VC controller and GC controllers .. shiiiiiiiiiii

..t
Did you eat too many bowls of Frosted Flakes or something?

JerrodDRagon said:
Anyone confused about the price of Turtles? Why is it 600 points? Its no were near the best NES game.

New film+100 extra points=
pile%20of%20cash%20or%20money.jpg

Last edited:
FWELR said:
ouch, burn! nice one, Wiitendo. but yeah, man, who doesn't love star fox 64? if you want wiimote action, just be patient, they're obviously developing one as we speak.

Anyt info to back this up? I know wiki says: Nintendo game designer Shigeru Miyamoto has expressed interest in a Star Fox game for the Wii console. Series designer Takaya Imamura has also hinted at the game.

I suppose the answer to waiting for Sart Fox wii is to simply buy SF64

No, just like americanization of British pop icons (e.g. james bond) the UK have TMNT counter parts known as the teenage mutant sumo donkeys ...

.. their version of TMNT actually is 500 points though :/

...Hope theres a StarFOx game for Wii. That would actualy defeat the 1/3 the purpose I bought it in the first place...as for the VC games. I did get SF 64 and I had no problems with it, 10/10
TMNT 5/10
Dragon's Curse 8/10

In USA we get screwed as ewll, just in other aspects, like... wait, ill stop now

Back