Is Starfox 64 worth the purchase?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
I have been thinking about buying starfox 64 from the shop channel but am not sure how good it is....so for the people who have bought it,could you gave a description of how good it is? thanks.

dreamcastninja said:
gosh zach, you must be 10 if you haven't played that. It's from nintendo 64. Good is relative to the player. Take a chance on it.
I'm 13 BTW. So are you saying it's worth a download?

The action in Star Fox 64 is amazing -- a trait you can expect from any Star Fox game. The only complaint I have is the length of the game. It's very short. Despite that, the game is amazing.

FR. said:
The action in Star Fox 64 is amazing -- a trait you can expect from any Star Fox game. The only complaint I have is the length of the game. It's very short. Despite that, the game is amazing.
I can't stand it anymore. Why don't you like the E92?

For the way the VC is going right now, yes, it's worth the download, there are N64 games better than starfox, but I don't see them coming out on VC anytime soon (darn Nintendo, dosen't even keep up with N64 games)

starfox 64 is great, I haven't bought it yet only because I'm saving my points for games I want more. If you can spare the 1000 points grab it, sweet game.

StarFox 64 is a great game. I have downloaded it and find it to be very enjoyable. But thats just me though, so you may feel differently.

Worst Game Ever.

Not worth 1 point.

:lol:

This game is truly great! Buy it no matter what:D

Just do it:) Buy it is great.

I saw buy it if you have not already its a great game and i think it aged very well... It is much better than the two shitty games we got for the GC. Also it is pretty short but if you want to beat it and get the real ending its pretty tough close to the end of the game so its worth $10 actually its pretty much a steal for that price.

dreamcastninja said:
gosh zach, you must be 10 if you haven't played that. It's from nintendo 64. Good is relative to the player. Take a chance on it.

I'm 26 and I haven't played it. If I were going to get a space shooter on the VC, I'd want something that wasn't on rails. Personal preference.

Examples of Project64 graphics... which are actually better than the VC

66m6a7s.jpg

Sorry about the big black square.

Back