a Starfox is still missing

well, I guess, if they´re gonna make a starfoxgame, It would be wise to Improve the "64" worlds, I liked corneria, and I LOVED the Lylat sun where the arwings lose health just for being there. Imagine how the sun level would look like on wii.

wolfang said:
well, I guess, if they´re gonna make a starfoxgame, It would be wise to Improve the "64" worlds, I liked corneria, and I LOVED the Lylat sun where the arwings lose health just for being there. Imagine how the sun level would look like on wii.
Man, I remember that level!!! That was probably my favorite, actually.:thumbsup:

Gosh, they could really make Starfox Wii look spectacular. Not only that, but think about how easy it would be to control with the wiimote and nunchuk!!!:eek:

Aim and shoot with the wiimote (also, could be used for picking which planet you want to head to next like the old N64 game). Steer and barrel role with the nunchuk's joystick and motion sensor respectively. It could very easily be Wii's answer to Halo's multiplayer; Metroid Prime's single player would compete with Halo's single player campaign. Online would be insane!

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
Man, I remember that level!!! That was probably my favorite, actually.:thumbsup:

Gosh, they could really make Starfox Wii look spectacular. Not only that, but think about how easy it would be to control with the wiimote and nunchuk!!!:eek:

Aim and shoot with the wiimote (also, could be used for picking which planet you want to head to next like the old N64 game). Steer and barrel role with the nunchuk's joystick and motion sensor respectively. It could very easily be Wii's answer to Halo's multiplayer; Metroid Prime's single player would compete with Halo's single player campaign. Online would be insane!

you have cool ideas!:yesnod: ,also using diferent strategy and maneuvers to fight the bosses,and add something like resident4 quick reaction button to evade incoming missiles, lasers, asteroids or simply the boss attaks could make it awesome, bring back the old uniforms and fox´s serious look and I could be happy.

A series that one was a game people loved is now a game that has had you plot a course, figth Dinosaurs and use crappy guns to shot guys. ALL WE WANT IS A FLYING GAME THATS IT!!! No guns, no walking around I want to FLY THATS ITS and maybe a level or 2 with the Landmaster and Sub.

Like ave said before, the people who make these games could take lessons from us, its not what they like, its what we want...

It would be awsome but if they havent even mentioned it yet it means its a far far way off.

Yeah your right, they plan on making one, but not soon, it will take some time...:nonod: But i will wait for a thousand summers for the next StarFox:D

Fox should look like he first looked like:
1088885488-00.jpg
I would be so happy if they changed his look into this one:lol:

NateTheGreat said:
No, I've played and like the snes game and then loved Starfox 64. Even in super smash brother brawl, they're going for, I don't know, some kind of anime fox!

Look...
pic15.jpg

pic18.jpg

What's up with the oversized eyes and his head is well...sorry, it's just not shaped right anymore. He looks more like a dog than a fox. And what's up with those f***ing boots!? Don't get me wrong, I don't hate how he looks, I'll probably be using him as my main fighter (hope Mewtwo is still in there; love to know how he'll look), but don't you think he could look better?

What gives me hope is the fact that the creators of Starfox can't seem to decide on one look for him, so he'll probably get a better style in the future.:D
Yeah, and I know it sounds kinda creepy, but someone said something about his butt looking too toned, i thought it was pretty funny, lol

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, and I know it sounds kinda creepy, but someone said something about his butt looking too toned, i thought it was pretty funny, lol
Agreed. How is he so buff when all he does is sits in a spaceship all day?:lol:

Tails McCloud~ said:

:ciappa: My god, I always use fox in ssbm, my friends are gonna laugh at me when they see that photo.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Like ave said before, the people who make these games could take lessons from us, its not what they like, its what we want...

But end the end, it's what we decide to make that matters. Creators could take your opinions into mind but everyone has a different opinion, we can't just just change up certain features of a game to meet satisfaction to a minority of people. If the majority agrees on the same thing thats a different story.

Even still, making demands will take the fun out of a game. The people needs to be surprised instead of just demanding characters then seeing them in the game.

Humph, im just saying that they could avoid making such crap games by taking some advice from the people playing them:idea: , its mainly about making money for them, so if they sold more games by making us happy with them, then we would all be happy......duh

P.S. I showed my GF the picture of Fox's brazen butt and she about died...:ihih:

Back