a Starfox is still missing

I remember that fox 64 had one of that time´s greatest graphics, Sure It was short, but even so the game became a classic, Is it really too hard for the game creators to make a game like that on wii?

I wonder, i think they dont want it to be too like 64, cuz it will just be a remake then, but to add in the new things too with better arwing missions, if you didnt like the walking-on-foot thing, then i think the series isnt gonna be fun to you anymore, its here to stay methinks:sick:

Tails McCloud~ said:
I wonder, i think they dont want it to be too like 64, cuz it will just be a remake then, but to add in the new things too with better arwing missions, if you didnt like the walking-on-foot thing, then i think the series isnt gonna be fun to you anymore, its here to stay methinks:sick:

Yeah, It sounds like I hate It, but It´s quite the opposite, when I played It on 64 I was especting some on foot-missions, and I kept expecting It, but these past games that finally had them Didn´t seem to be the same concept, as I said before They´re great games, but they make me feel like something is missing, that´s my point, Don´t you think these games are somewhat "Light" compared to the originals?...
By the way, I like fox´s new look on Brawl (yeah, It´s still cute but, It´s still better than adventures fox)

Well in sense I agree with you. The new gen. Starfox games do seem like lightweights compared to 64. It seems like such a sensative issue for most. I have seen people who think new gen. is better, and some that cant let go of Starfox 64. And then theres me, who likes them all...

In the name of "Hardcore" Bob Holly, HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!

Last edited:
I hope they make a new one.
Unlike Star Fox Adventures.
I hated those.
A new Star Fox 64 like game would be really good for the wii.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Well in sense I agree with you. The new gen. Starfox games do seem like lightweights compared to 64. It seems like such a sensative issue for most. I have seen people who think new gen. is better, and some that cant let go of Starfox 64. And then theres me, who likes them all...

In the name of "Hardcore" Bob Holly, HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!

Lucky you that enjoy all the fox games, but I´ll tell you, I was...I don´t know, maybe 9 or 11 years old when I finally played a starfox game, and It was 64, It Is one of the best games I´ve ever played, one tends to keep the favorites on the heart, expecting to see a next adventure better than the last, but to my inner child...fox did never return, I know it sounds dramatic, call me nerd but that´s how I think, and I simply can´t enjoy the latest games without thinking In the fox game I loved...you may laugh but it´s the truth.

Well he grew up, hes like 26 now so he has to change.... you know how it goes:p

blueradio said:
I hope they make a new one.
Unlike Star Fox Adventures.
I hated those.
A new Star Fox 64 like game would be really good for the wii.
I F'n love your sig. man, i need it, on my wall or something, Bleach rules....:yesnod: :yesnod: :lol: :smilewinkgrin: :wink: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
have to admit that fox's new design is a bit cheesy, but it's okay in my opinion. If they do make a Star Fox for Wii anytime soon, they should let the whole Star Fox team be playable, similar to Marvel Ultimate Alliance or X-Men Legends. They could maybe even have seperate missions. That's what I think.

It annoys me that Nintendo still haven't decided on a look for Fox yet. With each new game we get he looks totally different from his predecessor, and I don't really prefer one over the other. The need to make a decision once and for all.

I hope that in whatever type of Star Fox game we see on Wii (If we see one), Nintendo chooses to go with a mature, darker look for Fox. We have the TP Link, who looks much better than he did in his previous games, the Metroid Prime Samus who looks all-around great and even the different pokemon are getting more mature looks. What Star Fox needs is a mature feel and a killer online mode.

Well the only thing i can think of is that they are trying to change his look like they did with Sonic, he looks more cool now, and i think the look in SSBB and StarFox command looks.....inadequit, but it looks fine with the way he fights, however you can argue that Fox in SSBM looked more rounded.

I also wonder if they will keep this image, alternate between his 3 images, or change it again, but I wish they would make up their minds also, im tired of trying to think of what he looks like all the time. I personally like the StarFox Adventures image the most.

Well, Adventures fox would do fine, but I think the fox team looks better with the first uniforms, It makes them look more like a team and not like a variety of bounty hunters, also It makes them look more like Pilots, and pilots they are, that team uses arwings, but in command the ships are different...ALL ARWINGS MUST LOOK EQUAL!!!, whats wrong with that people!?

I think, in sumation to your post, that as team StarFox got older, they also took their job less serious so they re-gained their own sense os style, or something like that. But im sure rare, when they were making SF Adventures, was thinking that if they were going to make it an on-foot game, then they could at least change Fox's image a little...

Last edited by a moderator:
good point, why would Fox Mcloud and team take their job less seriously?, they defeated andross yes, and surely fox is satisfied and happy because he avenged his father´s demise, but the point is, they had the perfect style, they looked as unique as Samus or Link, but the change in the characters similar style into every one´s difrent style wasn´t the best decision they could make, look at what we´ve got, a constant-changing-look-starfox-team is not what I could call better.
but anyway, you´re right, the past in the past, I just hope they use the brawl fox on future starfox games, it would be the best.

This would be so ****ing awesome... I still have and play Starwing on my SNES xD

I never owned Starfox 64, but I used to be at my friends house everyday playing it :p

Anyway, if they were to make Starwing/Starfox on the Wii they would have to really do a good job on the aiming... Not some gumby bodge up job like Red Steel.

Back