I do. Do you?

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Who here plays the Virtual Console games more than actual Wii games? Not including WiiWare. I do since I'm all retro gamer and what-not.

I don't play my wii much, but when I do, it's usually to play Zelda and SMB 3.

Not counting Brawl, I barely play my Wii, Virtual Console games or not. I'm not much of a VC fan, I suppose I'm too stingy when it comes to games. On the rare occasion I get a VC game, I usually don't play it too much. ... And end up wasting money. .-.

So in short, no, I play my Wii more than VC games.

Who here plays the Virtual Console games more than actual Wii games? Not including WiiWare. I do since I'm all retro gamer and what-not.
Wouldn't a retro gamer play the games on there original hardware instead?

Only my Genesis survived the fire that burnt my house down when I was 12. So I can't.

I definitely play VC games more than actual Wii games, although I haven't played either for quite a while now.

Have fun spending loads of money on those Neo Geo games then.
I wish I could
But as ive said I am no longer a collector of all consoles so them multi game packs are the best way to go

Yeah, what an ignorant thing to say. We get it. You are more retro than us all.

I lost my SNES in a fire that killed my pets and made my family homeless for 2 weeks. I still have my NES and Intellevision though!

I'll give you one good reason a retro gamer (like me) would want VC to come through as Nintendo promised. Organization. I'm not plugging 4 ugly systems with their 3 chords/per system, and pulling out tupperware bens frmo the attic full of games, to sit in my living room.

I dont play Wii AT ALL anymore. The games they are releasing are just not for me and arent targeted anywhere near my age/genres. VC was the main reason I bought the system, and I dont need to tell you how THAT has gone.

Seeing how NES games are about 5KB, this shouldnt be impossible like it has been.

I lost my SNES in a fire that killed my pets and made my family homeless for 2 weeks. I still have my NES and Intellevision though!
You would think that the Intellevision would burn faster due to the wood finish

You would think that the Intellevision would burn faster due to the wood finish

The intellevision was at my sisters house.

My two dogs burnt pretty well though. Here is another fine example of you needing to shut your puzzy-azz ****ing mouth

oh and prinny.........my INtellevision-I was dead by that time. (just like my pets! thats so funny) The intellevision-II had a grey finish.

Last edited:
@Prinny and Conan: Don't start flaming each other again.

Seeing how NES games are about 5KB, this shouldnt be impossible like it has been.
They're actually around 100-500KB, but I can see your point. They could easily do a dozen games a week if they wanted, so there'd probably be something for everyone each week. But instead, we get 1 or 2 rubbish games every week (every 2 weeks if you live in the PAL regions!). I'll give them some credit, they released Majora's Mask last week, but that's the only noteworthy game that's come out since the start of this year.

They're actually around 100-500KB, but I can see your point. They could easily do a dozen games a week if they wanted, so there'd probably be something for everyone each week. But instead, we get 1 or 2 rubbish games every week (every 2 weeks if you live in the PAL regions!). I'll give them some credit, they released Majora's Mask last week, but that's the only noteworthy game that's come out since the start of this year.

well, the ROMS on my computer are all about 5kb :D nah, about 50-200, you are right.

.....you have to admit that was funny about the varying finishes.

Last edited:
@Prinny and Conan: Don't start flaming each other again.

How about we have a console cook off instead to find out witch is the first to melt/burn?

The Atari 2600 with the wood finish will be the first.
Chuck on a copy of Double dragon for it as well then hold your nose as the smell of burning shite isnt nice

How about we have a console cook off instead to find out witch is the first to melt/burn?

The Atari 2600 with the wood finish will be the first.
Chuck on a copy of Double dragon for it as well then hold your nose as the smell of burning shite isnt nice

Or we can arm wrestle.

Over the Top is #4 in my Netflix queue, so Im gonna be studying for a few weeks. You guys might not hear from me.

Arm wrestling is the next Chess, but for retards.

Last edited:
Yeah, what an ignorant thing to say. We get it. You are more retro than us all.

I'll give you one good reason a retro gamer (like me) would want VC to come through as Nintendo promised. Organization. I'm not plugging 4 ugly systems with their 3 chords/per system, and pulling out tupperware bens frmo the attic full of games, to sit in my living room.

I dont play Wii AT ALL anymore. The games they are releasing are just not for me and arent targeted anywhere near my age/genres. VC was the main reason I bought the system, and I dont need to tell you how THAT has gone.

You too eh? It really sucks doesn't it? I had a NES, a just-bought SNES, a N64, and a Dreamcast. I use to have a lot more Genesis games too till they were burnt. I think I almost had like, 40 games. Luckily most of my favorites survived, like all my Sonic games except Sonic & Knuckles. I wish I could trade the fate of my S&K with Sonic 3D Blasts'. :lol:

Back