I do. Do you?

You too eh? It really sucks doesn't it? I had a NES, a just-bought SNES, a N64, and a Dreamcast. I use to have a lot more Genesis games too till they were burnt. I think I almost had like, 40 games. Luckily most of my favorites survived, like all my Sonic games except Sonic & Knuckles. I wish I could trade the fate of my S&K with Sonic 3D Blasts'. :lol:

Lost an epic Cd collection as well. That was before P2P sharing tho :D

Sorry about your loss.

Last edited:
well to be back on topic instead of talking about fires and burning dogs, i prob play my wii a lot more than the VC. I really like mario kart, guitar hero world tour, and mario power tennis (the new one obviously) and the only VC game i play was super mario bros, the reallllly old one cause it was crazy awesome, but ususally i played that with my dad and mom and they kinda got sick of it :| so yeah wii is more played then VC, for me :]

well to be back on topic instead of talking about fires and burning dogs, i prob play my wii a lot more than the VC. I really like mario kart, guitar hero world tour, and mario power tennis (the new one obviously) and the only VC game i play was super mario bros, the reallllly old one cause it was crazy awesome, but ususally i played that with my dad and mom and they kinda got sick of it :| so yeah wii is more played then VC, for me :]

I believe we got off topic when we decided to define "retro gamer".

I don't have any VC games for my Wii. I spend my Wii points on GH:WT dlc, and I just use emulators.

Who here plays the Virtual Console games more than actual Wii games? Not including WiiWare. I do since I'm all retro gamer and what-not.

You're like, a poser. :O

Phil's Wii = Brawl

Thats a good question...I might, just because they are on the console w/o getting up,so its so easy!

Back