I don't get it..

LilWiiWii

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
8012-6169-7562-1411
Why do so many people put the games they own in their sigs? I dont really see the point unless its an Online Multiplayer game like Mario Strikers or Pokemon. Can someone clear this up? It seems everyone is doing it and it takes up alot of space on the threads :p

Puts his list of games in sig

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ONLY 8 LINES
That wont even cover the Shining games

I just never knew the reason I thought maybe they wanted to show off and try and trade or something..What fun is it to show off online? :confused:

DRMARIO said:
A few lines of text is nothing.
There was aonce a time when Sigs were much bigger, and you could have several if you wished..took a while to find the next post, but it was great.

Sigh, such a long time ago :p
hehehehe large sigs were fun

As for listing games in sigs if you don't have a picture or anything else to put in I guess its a good idea seeing as this is a Wii forum. Then again you could copy and paste some witty comment/quote...

I don't get it either, showing off, showing off that they have a bunch of casual games Nintendo have produced for casual gamers.

I need Mario Kart.

Like really badly.

*Withdrawl symptoms*

It's the same with reputation really, I don't know why people ask for it in their sig, it annoys me, a fairly large bit. I detest the repping system anyway. It's like buying popularity online for doing nothing.

dakuda said:
Lack of anything better to put in there, really. I have received PMs asking my opinion of certain games. I don't mind sharing that when asked.

I hate picture signatures. For that reason, I have signatures turned off here.

I used to have a link to my own personal website there, but that was taken down. Kinda funny that I saw plenty of others with links at the time.

I like image signatures because I always find myself reading every word on the page, having wasted a few more seconds of my life, I'd just blank out and get to the point if I saw an image.

dakuda said:
They slow down the connection and make it difficult for me to read. Waiting for them to load so that the page text does not bounce all over the place wastes a few more seconds of my life. I have less life left than you, so they are precious seconds.

With a faster internet connection, and the image size restrictions it shouldn't take that long for signatures to appear, in fact, I've never seen one have to load, they've always just been there on the page.

The ones I enjoy most are the soon to get ones, and the list ends up being huge.
All I have to say is good luck to them, and hopefully their birthday is close to Christmas so their mom can get them all those games :lol:

DRMARIO said:
A few lines of text is nothing.
There was aonce a time when Sigs were much bigger, and you could have several if you wished..took a while to find the next post, but it was great.

Sigh, such a long time ago :p

Remeber Arcadeiums (sp)
Very big

And when wii could have vids

Back