whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
surfinrach90 said:
Am I the only one that recognises most people by their sigs?

I read look at their sig and/or avatar to see who it is then read their post usually..

I hate forums that don't let you have sigs, or pictures in your sigs, like god damn 360chat raghr >.<
Yeah I do this. It's easier to see who to pay attention to.

Brawny said:
If only we COULD give neg rep...

Yeah, the 10 mins show...
That's not nice...:D

It's not terrible, but anyone with paint could make that. 10 minutes seems a bit long even for that, meh whatever, I'm content with my sig, it's how you all know me.

Lol I can just imagine how people relate me to my sig and avy.

"Hey look! it's the kid with the explosion in his avy and a burning cow in his sig!"

I use sigs and avy's to identify people on every other forum I go to. Here I know people by name because I've been here wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long...

I love changing my Avy and Sig every week or so. This allows me to tell other members about the things I love, such as my favourite shows, films, games and music.

My avy changes whenever I get tired of the current one, no rhyme or reason, just 'cuz. Sig most likely won't change unless I get a really good one made, and in which case it will still have the "Stang" in it, just all photoshopped up and fancy.

livid2639 said:
what the point of having a sig. it dosnt really do anything but take up more space. some look pretty cool. but really. why?

It is all just identification and aesthetics.

It may look cool but it also serves a purpose hence the name 'signature' it is put at the bottom to identify you, it is an expressed form of art to further the concept of signature.

Id love to change my avi a lot
But a lot I make are to big (Mem wise) for this site

I love changing my Avy and Sig every week or so. This allows me to tell other members about the things I love, such as my favourite shows, films, games and music.

i think we like the same thing

if we werent allowed to have sigs, how would i prove that i like zelda so much? ok, im pretty sure there are other ways. but still...

if we werent allowed to have sigs, how would i prove that i like SLADE so much? ok, im pretty sure there are other ways. but still...

Copy paste change

Noddy holder its not chirstmass till he says so

Darkprinny said:
if we werent allowed to have sigs, how would i prove that i like SLADE so much? ok, im pretty sure there are other ways. but still...

Copy paste change

Noddy holder its not chirstmass till he says so

wait, are you calling me a copyer, because i didnt see that post any where, i just went strait to the last page and made a post:)

Kai said:
wait, are you calling me a copyer, because i didnt see that post any where, i just went strait to the last page and made a post:)

I was the one that did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back