I feel bad

st0rmbrkr

gangster in training
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
8369-4797-3917-0441
Well I feel like a big jerk. For christmas i got an xbox 360 and hated my dad for it (not really but kind of) because now everytime i walk into the living room i have a decision wii or xbox 360. I choose xbox everytime and i dont know why i havent played wii for 2 weeks now and i am obsessed with xbox. What is wrong with me.

Are we supposed to feel bad for you that your only problem is that you can't decide which video game system to play?

P.S. You are a jerk if you hate your dad for something so menial.

The day you pass on, wear flip flops because it's gonna be hot!

Sorry, but i am not going to feel bad for a person who has to decide which system he wants to play..
and hating your dad for getting you that? wow!!! sad sad sad....

You are extremely lucky *PLAY YOUR WII* in my view to have both consoles, personally though *PLAY YOUR WII* I don’t even want an xbox, so I cant really see how you can be addicted to an *PLAY YOUR WII* xbox lol, but id rather have the extra money for Wii games :)

P.s we cannot guarantee that this Post does not contain subliminal messaging, read at your own risk :devil:

WiiGod said:
You are extremely lucky *PLAY YOUR WII* in my view to have both consoles, personally though *PLAY YOUR WII* I don’t even want an xbox, so I cant really see how you can be addicted to an *PLAY YOUR WII* xbox lol, but id rather have the extra money for Wii games :)

P.s we cannot guarantee that this Post does not contain subliminal messaging, read at your own risk :devil:
Lol! Funny guy. Well. I have a friend who has a Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, and a 360, and everytime we hangout he wants me to bring over the Wii. Hmm.... Yeah. Play the Xbox to show your dad you don't hate him, but play the Wii because it's just plain fun.

Xbox is okay. It's fine to play a system that has been neutral to Nintendo, while we have been at vurtual war with Sony.

Nintendocam said:
Xbox is okay. It's fine to play a system that has been neutral to Nintendo, while we have been at vurtual war with Sony.
It really does suck that Sony's been trying so hard to put Nintendo out. They used to make all of Nintendo's hardware, now they're competitors. You guys know the story of the birth of the Playstation right?

Way I see it. The Wii is Nintendo's ticket back into the game. They lost a lot of support after the N64. The Wii is just a way to open the door. The next system is gonna be the REAL Playstation killer.

Man your a lucky one. You got an X-box 360?! The X-box can take a poo that the Wii would look up to. Talk about great gameplay *cough*Gears of War *cough* AND graphics. Everyone on this site always says it's all about gameplay. Well you people need to realize this. X-box games DON'T suck. They are alot of fun. The multiplayer makes me drool and then on top of that there is graphics. If I had a 360 I'd plug it into my computer monitor and the graphics would blow my mind. You shouldn't feel bad for playing the better system.

And Katie your right; above the troposphere, where heaven supposedly is, it does reach excessive heat.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Man your a lucky one. You got an X-box 360?! The X-box can take a poo that the Wii would look up to. Talk about great gameplay *cough*Gears of War *cough* AND graphics. Everyone on this site always says it's all about gameplay. Well you people need to realize this. X-box games DON'T suck. They are alot of fun. The multiplayer makes me drool and then on top of that there is graphics. If I had a 360 I'd plug it into my computer monitor and the graphics would blow my mind. You shouldn't feel bad for playing the better system.

And Katie your right; above the troposphere, where heaven supposedly is, it does reach excessive heat.
But also as everyone here has stated. Xbox360, and PS3 are no match for a good PC. Wii has something unique. And you can have all the great graphics you want, but a crappy game is a crappy game. I've heard mixed reviews about gears of war, and the gameplay videos I saw weren't that impressive (meaning the gameplay, not graphics). I'd rather play F.E.A.R. or Half-Life 2. Not talking Poo about the XBox. It is a very capable system, but I'd rather play a FPS with a Keyboard and mouse. Gamepads are too sluggish. Graphically better yes. But it's still just a sequal to the XBox. The Wii has no predecessor. It's one of a kind.

Last edited:
st0rmbrkr said:
Well I feel like a big jerk. For christmas i got an xbox 360 and hated my dad for it (not really but kind of) because now everytime i walk into the living room i have a decision wii or xbox 360. I choose xbox everytime and i dont know why i havent played wii for 2 weeks now and i am obsessed with xbox. What is wrong with me.
So what youre saying is you want to play wii, but you cant seem to find it interesting...hmm i'll make a call to the WII gods, so they can punish you!:nono:

What is wrong with you indeed, do you inderstand how cool the Wii is? Well i guess you do, or you wouldnt be here, lol, whatchu got for 360?

Back