Guyz I Really Need Serious Help . Choosing .every1 invited

wii when Brawl comes out.

Eh, I dont think its worth it to buy a 279$ console just for one game, even if it is Brawl*ducks*. Go with the 360 dude

edit:
there is a newer model (falcon) that is supposed to fix the problem that caused the red ring of death

Dont think it completely fixes the problem, only prevents it

Last edited:
No, I'm saying that you should buy a wii when Brawl comes out, JUST for Brawl. What I'm saying is that there will be enough good games to warrant a purchase by the time Brawl comes out where as the 360 already has enough games to make it worth buying...

It really depends on what you want to play yet if you don't have online then I would go with the Wii. Really it would depend on what you want to play and GTA is going to be good, AC... Well if thats what your into! Also too you won't be able to get a Wii any way because so many people want one so I guess it's the Xbox. Also too the falcon chip did not fix every thing, actualy there are new errors.

Well I must say that the Wii isn't as fun as the 360 yet but if at least 50% of the rumors I here are true then Wii will eventually dominate over the 360

Go 360, just watch out it breaks easily. Wii is great and has potential but no ones really using it to its full potential.

D1nner said:
Dont think it completely fixes the problem, only prevents it
What? Don't you think that fix and prevent mean the same thing here?...

And yes, it does fix it. Don't argue unless you have heard of a falcon model breaking and if you have, please post a link of where you have read it.

In my opinion. Each Console is equal, each console have thier strenghts and weaknesses. They all are unique in their ways.

Give all 3 another year. The 360 currently has the most promise, but we'll see how Sony and Nintendo do on their version of year 2.

thanx alot guyz for the replies
but hey i have something to say why u r saying am acting like 20 years
i am 20 . why i should lie ? dont have reason ? or there is no 20 years gamer ? thats really wierd

Hey now its xbox 360 but what abt the Red ring what is this
and hey r u sure 100% abt the falcon model ???
Thanx Alot

What? Don't you think that fix and prevent mean the same thing here?...

And yes, it does fix it. Don't argue unless you have heard of a falcon model breaking and if you have, please post a link of where you have read it

Completely fixed meaning 100% no more RRODS and no more technical difficulties with the Xbox and prevention meaning less chance of it occurring.

And yes there have been reports of RRODs happening with the new falcon models including the new 2green 2red ring of death meaning that the new chip doesnt completely remedy the problem.

http://www.xbox360chat.com/xbox-360-hardware/533-new-xbox360-error-code-2-red-2-green-lights.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JEsNuuvCU8

Ummm so your selling fish? lol no im just kidding ( It took me a while to understand what he was saying) I would choose the Wii, generally it has fun games with pretty awesome graphics (Metroid Prime 3) and the Wii remote function is just too cool. Not only is the gameplay fun but the online features are as well. You got Wii shop channel, Wii Ware channels, Forecast, News, and tons of online play.

Pretty much just like everyone's be saying

Xbox Live > Wii Friends codes......

Let me put it this way, I am going to be punching babies in the face until they come up with something better then a different ****ing code for each game, it's a ****ing joke, and does not stop piracy what so ever.

Also RROD is pretty much history with the new falcon models ( I have a launch console, with the big 3 prongs for the AC, and the loud ass fan, and the loud ass CD drive, THE ****ING DRIVE IS LOUDER THEN THE FANS FFS!!!!) :mad5:

anyways... I would go with Xbox360

Back