NO!! My sanctuary has been VIOLATED!!!!!! I feel RAPED!!!!

I agree with the screw loyalty comments. These companies see this as a business. Consumers should do the same. Buy whatever suits your wants and needs, not a notion of honor.

That being said, as far as good 360 games go, I can't believe no one has mentioned Mass Effect yet.

Welcome to the world of real gaming. ;)

Real gaming?

Yeah like chess, snakes and ladders, twister and monopoly

Only not the newer version

Where as games are defined as-

A game is a structured activity, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool. Games are distinct from work, which is usually carried out for remuneration, and from art, which is more concerned with the expression of ideas. However, the distinction is not clear-cut, and many games are also considered to be work (such as professional players of spectator sports/games) or art (such as jigsaw puzzles or games involving an artistic layout such as Mahjong solitaire).

Then your right.

But were talking about games that appeal to the masses and cause the most enjoyment on gaming platforms.

hahaha so i'm pretty much going with it now. i mean, it's nice to finally play some video games with. . . good graphics *that's all i'm gonna say on that subject* XD

i guess i get a month's free of gold membership XD idk i only got Gears of War 2 and Resident Evil 5 sooo. . . idk if anyone wants to add me, go ahead lol idk if this is like the DS and we can pretty much invite others to join and play WITHOUT having the game, but if it is. . . invite me?!?!? lmao

gamertag. . .

Ra1nb0w M0nk3y

Numbers in names
Rage_face.png

i'm sorry i'm sorry XD but Rainbow Monkey was already taken :/ IDK by who lmao i mean, who would use that as their gamertag when XBOX LIVE is filled with underage douche bags who pray for a gamer to come along with that name JUST so they can bash on them. . ?? oh wait. . . . :)

hahaha so i'm pretty much going with it now. i mean, it's nice to finally play some video games with. . . good graphics *that's all i'm gonna say on that subject* XD
See, non-Nintendo consoles aren't so bad once you get to know them. :)

hahhaahhaha

i have to admit, it's refreshing to not have to swing my hands or arms around XD
although my aiming sucks XD i got VERY used to point and click XD

MODS delete thread if you want!!!!!

Back