I Got Sonic, and...

....wiiiiiii..... said:
tell us more!!! what would you rate it out of 10..
what games do you have and compare them to sonic...
lol thanks
I'd give it a 8.5/10. 1 point off because it takes away some depth having the game move you forward and you just moving left, right, and back, but it's still not a big deal. .5 off because of the GAY music! XP I'm not just saying that because I hate the rock type of music Sonic games have, but the songs in this particular games are kind of stupid. However, they're so bad, they're almost good. :p Still, besides Zelda, this is my favorite Wii game right now. I had to put down DBZ:T2 and Red Steel to play this.

Eh I'd listen to your opinion, but I'm guessing you just got it and are still buying into the hype.

Tell me what you think of it in a month or so.

shut up I have seen videos and it looks really great, my bro is buying it, he doesn't care what stupid people say

Axtlar said:
shut up I have seen videos and it looks really great, my bro is buying it, he doesn't care what stupid people say

lol, you crack me up sometimes.

I dunno, banga, the host of wiichat podcast just picked it up, and I only played it a bit but...apart from the awesomly bad music (thank god they kept it), it's not blowing me away. no offense. I much prefer excite truck for the same "style" of game.

I wouldnt call secret rings a "must buy" but it's definately awesome. What I really like is how it has you going back and forth between worlds, beating levels. And you'll want to play the same levels over and over again to get bronze, silver, or gold medals to unlock more stuff. Come to think of it, the more I talk about this the more it sounds like a racing game. It's definately racing-game-esque. Whatever. It's a frickin tight game and you MUST rent it at least. I'd say if you can find it for $40 or under, then it's a must buy.

I got Sonic today and it's SO fun. The single player is great and the mini-games are a blast. My brother and I played them for about an hour and a half. Some still aren't unlocked, so that's cool.

I picked up Sonic yesterday.The graphics are great,the story line is alot better than I thought it would be after reading about it in NP.The game play is exellent.Not having to worry about moving Sonic forward makes the controls work even better.Its not to touchy and the speed is great if you can keep the blue guy going.All in all I give Sonic a 8 out of 10.The mini games in mutiplayer mode are exellent.Its like having 2 games in one.But Sonic is totally worht picking up.

mk_south_london said:
The Ps3 version is gay and gay.
I think sonic should take on a subtitled mute like Link does.

Anyway about this game....
*Ist true the music is **** in a good way?
* Isit hard to control sonic?
* Multiplayer good?
*Good theme?
*Graphics good?

And wot would u rate it out of ten?

Thanks
Secret rings looks cool. The reason the PS3 one is gay beacause of 4kids. It will ge it for dubbing one of my favorite game characters. :mad:

after reading so many different opinions on sonic secret rings i thought i would just bite the bullet and buy it ... meanwhile ... haven't stopped playing it !!!!

(I've just paused the game to make this comment)

Its actaully soooo much fun! The single player and the party games are both as good as each other.

i totally understand about the annyoing rock music comment - thank goodness the dino level opened to give me a break from the rock music and change it up a little.

My opinion ... its worth the buy .... totally worth the buy.

w

Back