I got the Tabuu Trophy

i once got two trophy stands at the same time battling metaridley. of course it was at the very begining and they were gone before i could get his hp low enough.

islandvic said:
You have to whittle down the boss's health bar until it's very low, like within an inch or less. Then when you throw the trophy stand at it -voila- instant trophy! I have Petey, Rayquaza, Duon, Golleum, and Tabuu so far. For some reason I can never get a trophy stand to drop down while I am fighting Pokey.

A tip on getting trophy stands to drop down more often is getting the sticker called "The President". It ups the chance of trophy stands appearing by +7. Someone had a good suggestion in another thread of putting it on whatever character you like to use, and then selecting them last in the character select screen. That way you beat down the boss to within an inch of its life with the other characters, then either get killed or kill yourself and switch to your trophy getting character and wait for a stand to drop. And sometimes you just get lucky anyways and a trophy stand will drop down before that.
ill do you one better, the Cornimer sticker from animal crossing does trophy stand drops +21!
highst one of these ive gotten so far, and i actually got two of them somehow!
i only have one president, but meh to +7 when u get +21!:crazy:

phillepino said:
hey guys i finally caught tabuu! hehe lucky me haha but i was wondering how can i get the one with wings o_O and also if anyone knows where i can fight all the bosses in sse with the name of the place in the map that would be great my goal is to catch all the boss trophies! gotta catch em all lol xD

thnx in advance and happy trophy hunting :yesnod:
there is a winged tabuu trophy? I thought there was just one.

[OFF TOPIC]
if you say "gotta catch em all" backwards, it says "I love Satan":lol:
Proof (click on "Pokemon Rap")
[/OFF TOPIC]

SantaClaws said:
you can't hit bosses with the trophy coin

I tried it

you have to get them very weak, and beat SSE one time through, i got 3 so far, i got Rayquaza, Petey, and Duon.

Seibar said:
ill do you one better, the Cornimer sticker from animal crossing does trophy stand drops +21!
highst one of these ive gotten so far, and i actually got two of them somehow!
i only have one president, but meh to +7 when u get +21!:crazy:

i have an even better one, Big Boss (MGS: The Twin Snakes), Trophy Stand Drops +30

^^^ Wow that is an awesome one..but are you sure it says trophy stand? It could just be actual trophy drops, because there are a lot of those sticker types. At any rate I am gonna check to see if I have that sticker!

SantaClaws said:
you can't hit bosses with the trophy coin

I tried it

DUDE!

that's what i did

u need to make their health low

btw..

i caught them with trophy stands lol

i caught all the boss now :D

BTW... u get more trophy stands if its on intense so I got it by doing intense

^Same here...I need both ridleys and I've got them all...and the level you play before you get there is just aggrivating, the way I read to do it though was to make your LAST character one that has multiple jumps like kirby. When its health is low take a stand and float underneath the boss while tossing it up then use a couple more floats to grab the trophy. Even if you fall you don't die...I'll try again tonight with this

Back