I hate Nintendo. and Game

I am kind of surprised that you wanted to return Metroid Prime 3, but it is your decision after all. Anyway, I don't like Game either, but Gamestation will definitely take a game back and give you a full refund if you don't like it. A few of my friends have done this a few times before.

The law is once you buy it you can't take it back unless it's faulty, they can give you a refund, but that's depending on how nice they are.

Wow, talk about spoiled. When you buy a game you don't like, you don't go onto a forums and swear up a storm. You take it like a man, and learn not to repeat your mistake. I wonder how you'll react when the world economy crashes in the next few years from low oil supply?

samXcor3 said:
lol i dont like this game much either. it got too hard. but im not interested enough in the sci fi shooter gig to like, keep being enthralled enough to always play you know? like in zelda if i got stuck i'd just like keep at it, but with metroid, it's back on the shelf.
MP3 wasn't hard at all, A lot of veteran gamers on Nsider thought it was crap because it was too easy.

Personally I thought the game was great, and the veteran difficulty was perfect for me. (beat it on normal first though, too easy)

@ thread creator: Why do not like this game exactly? It has some flaws but it's a great game.

Last edited:
well...... i got 28 bucks for my copy of metroid!:ciappa: gamestop ftw! lol (still a rip off but ill take it)

You hate the game and start ranting on here...way to go idoit >.>...

It's your fault that you bought the game in the first place, you shouldn't be blaming crap on nintendo or any other company.

JAKE196 said:
MP3 wasn't hard at all, A lot of veteran gamers on Nsider thought it was crap because it was too easy.

Personally I thought the game was great, and the veteran difficulty was perfect for me. (beat it on normal first though, too easy)

@ thread creator: Why do not like this game exactly? It has some flaws but it's a great game.

All nintendo games seem to be tuned down for the so called "casual" gamers. It's fun, but I'd like to see some challenges.

Last edited:
you were expecting all your money back? the packaging was broken. who knows what you could have done to it. have you never sold anything yourself? i sell clothing and when a girl buys something and comes back a few days later and says, oh, i don't like it anymore... that's not acceptable. grow up.

this is not forum threadworthy.

If you just opened up the game, played it, and didn't like it.. and yet hope to return it back for a full refund.. that's not going to happen. Like with any gaming retail.. Unless the package is damaged, and you still have the receipt.. then you're not going to get your full money back on the game just because you didn't like it. It'll count as an exchange (and with the loss of value), not some full money back guarantee.

Do what I do... Purposely scratch the disc, and take it back to the store with the receipt and say "Hey, this disc was scratched when I opened it.. I want my money back." And there you go..

Gikoku said:
If you just opened up the game, played it, and didn't like it.. and yet hope to return it back for a full refund.. that's not going to happen. Like with any gaming retail.. Unless the package is damaged, and you still have the receipt.. then you're not going to get your full money back on the game just because you didn't like it. It'll count as an exchange (and with the loss of value), not some full money back guarantee.

Do what I do... Purposely scratch the disc, and take it back to the store with the receipt and say "Hey, this disc was scratched when I opened it.. I want my money back." And there you go..

Dirty trick. You got there before me.

Gikoku said:

Depending on the store, they may only offer you a replacement of the same game.

Back