I have few questions about wii

LiquidD said:
Add you? what do you mean? like on the Wii?

and @casieboo
i pre-bought mines so i would be sure i get it. lol

add my friend code solidD ...i added u

0336 2547 4802 3655

and does the wii let you know when someone adds you to their address book....

and how do i know if one of my friends are online

cassieboo said:
well at first i didn't really want it.
i didn't want it even when my friend said she would buy it as an xmas present because she wanted to play too.
i just recently like the last couple of days started really wanting it.
& once i want something i'm super impatient. lol

add me where ever you like. i meant the wii. but you can add me on here as well. doesn't hurt to have friends. =]
okay i added you on my wii

i asked for a wii or xbox360 for xmas...one reason why im glad i got the wii is because its unique and it has super smash bros brawl...which is my favorite game series for nintendo

then its sony-metal gear solid series
xbox-halo series

driftking2 said:
add my friend code solidD ...i added u

0336 2547 4802 3655

and does the wii let you know when someone adds you to their address book....

and how do i know if one of my friends are online
im not sure how you know if one is online but
you know that they are added by going to your wii message board and going to create message.
Once there click on "adress book" and flip the pages of your adress book
the ones in bold and black are your added friends on both sides and the ones in light gray and not bolded aren't your friends yet. but dont erase them.

driftking2 said:
i asked for a wii or xbox360 for xmas...one reason why im glad i got the wii is because its unique and it has super smash bros brawl...which is my favorite game series for nintendo

then its sony-metal gear solid series
xbox-halo series
i got a wii and xbox360
i have all 3 halos
haha
I want Super Smash Bro's Brawl REALLY bad!

LiquidD said:
okay peeps, i added cassie and driftking2. please add me too
>.<
hey!
add me too
i already added you to my mii adress book.
please add me!!!!
im doing my puppy eyes

i'm writing everyone username & codes down for when i actually move my butt from this insanely uncomfortable chair =P

yea we used to have this cafe/internet place called extranetcafe and the had gaming competitions there....i wanted to enter the super smash bros competition but u couldnt...eventually my bro talked me into trading in gamecube for ps2 lol

my first games were..pikmin and ssbm

!!!! i just realizized something!!! when super smash bros brawl comes out!!! we can play against eACHother!!!!

another thing i love about this wii was that its wifi so i can connect in my room...xbox 360 u need to pay 100$ dollars for wireless adaptor...and i dont know about ps3

but we all need to get super smash bros brawl and play eachother!!!!!

alright i have to go
laters.
EVERYBODY ADD ME
my stuff is in my signature
stupid labtop is dying and i dont want to go downstairs at midnight just to get the stupid cord that i left...

driftking2 said:
yea we used to have this cafe/internet place called extranetcafe and the had gaming competitions there....i wanted to enter the super smash bros competition but u couldnt...eventually my bro talked me into trading in gamecube for ps2 lol

!!!! i just realizized something!!! when super smash bros brawl comes out!!! we can play against eACHother!!!!

another thing i love about this wii was that its wifi so i can connect in my room...xbox 360 u need to pay 100$ dollars for wireless adaptor...and i dont know about ps3

when it comes out im getting it
yeah my brother payed $75 for his xbox live
this is free though
well you can talk to me on my wii if you want
later

driftking2 said:

I'm getting it day 1 for sure.

and later toxiclove, you're added. remember that lol

Back