I have proof evolution is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand Nubian said:
im putting a link to show that what i beilve to be true about evolution

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=629fc166f14dde7970f6
That's not proof. That's someone trying to make money off of other people. wikipedia has an article on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind

Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953), who sometimes refers to himself as "Dr. Dino", is an American evangelist and prominent Young Earth creationist who is serving a ten-year term in U.S. federal prison for 58 tax offenses, obstructing federal agents and related charges. He established the Creation Science Evangelism Ministry in 1989[1] and, prior to his incarceration, spoke frequently in private schools, churches, university debates and on radio and television broadcasts arguing for young earth creationism. Hovind is currently listed as being an "administrative security level" inmate at Federal Correctional Institution, Tallahassee in Tallahassee, Florida.[2]

Hovind's casual usage of the Dr title, such as being listed in the phonebook as "Dr Hovind," has provoked academics to closely look at how Hovind presents his education and credentials.[11] Dr. Barbara Forrest, a critic of intelligent design, wrote that Hovind's lack of academic training makes it impossible to engage him on a professional level.[12] Specifically, critics of Hovind have charged that Patriot Bible University is a diploma mill, as it has unreasonably low graduation requirements, lack of sufficient faculty or educational standards, and a suspicious tuition scheme, among other issues.[5] The school's current policies allow students to attain bachelor's degrees, master's degrees and even "Doctor of Ministry" degrees in months, rather than years, for as little as $25 per month. Currently Patriot offers a monthly fee, unlike most universities, which only charge per-credit fees.[13]

Also, there's a website set up to counter Creationalists claims:
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

I watched as much of that as I could. It's trash. Evolution has small holes in it's theory but is still better than that "God did it" crap.

LOL.
Gaint hand Over the big bang?

HMMMMM. Plus all the evidence for dinosaurs etc
HMMMMM

FAIL!

Jay61 said:
:lol: "GodTube"
It's what God would use to travel around in, if he was a plumber...

There's quite a few "tube" sites out there now isn't there. Isn't there a wiitube or something?

Squall7 said:

There's quite a few "tube" sites out there now isn't there. Isn't there a wiitube or something?

Everyone know's God is a contractor.

How else could a person explain his disappearance from 4,300 billion years ago, until the supposed 2,000 years previous his clique called Christianity was created?

Squall7 said:

rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back