I miss Gamecube

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Baiten Katos, Viewtiful Joe, Beyond Good and Evil, F-zero GX, Pikmin, add Zelda TP and windwaker, Metroid series, Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 4, Smash bros. Melee.... and
Fire Emblem: PoR ;)

To be honest, I believe only WW (TP was released on the Wii at the same time), Baten Kaitos, Viewtiful Joe, Melee and obviously Path of Radiance to be adequate responses to the games I listed.

Not to mention RE4 was also on the PS2, get your facts straight. =P

Correction, RE4 was originally made for GC. Ever notice that it's one of the few games that look better on GC than on PS2?

Correction, RE4 was originally made for GC. Ever notice that it's one of the few games that look better on GC than on PS2?

Yes yes, I know that. :p It was still released on the PS2 before either of their lifespans were over with, though. Hence why I wouldn't consider it counting.

... There are other games that are better looking on the GC than the PS2 port? :lol:

Yes yes, I know that. :p It was still released on the PS2 before either of their lifespans were over with, though. Hence why I wouldn't consider it counting.

... There are other games that are better looking on the GC than the PS2 port? :lol:
Prime is a much better looking game than the RE4 port. You never said it had to be a port.

The gamecube's hardware is superior to the ps2's.

orly.gif

Back