I Miss Pre-Apocalypse Wiichat

whan i joined there was no one... it was like a desert
i managed to find survivors and other new ppl and i kept in touch
i saw the old stuff.
itt was nice... besides that the place was a wasteland

Oh i remeber that.It was so boring.I saw like 3 people online everytime i went online.

Yeah, I totally believe that you even know what I'm talking about considering you have a join date faaaaar to late to know.

I was talking to hero...shows how little you know.

And thats what quotes are for, my little buddy. Considering that its nigh impossible to send normal speech and body signals across the internet without the use of a Microphone or Webcam, one cannot expect a person to recognize your direction of speech unless you make it obvious enough, especially if you word your post in such a way that makes it read as if you could be talking to any of the three people that posted before you.

Last edited:
Old fogey in the building! While I agree with your sentiments Dorkfish I must insist on gathering a more positive outlook. It's not like we haven't been trying to improve.

Yes, it'll never be the same, but so long as people stop whining about sailed ships(The crash, newbies, Ninstation, etc.) then we should be able to hop back on our feet. As long as the whining subsides, so will the pointless babble.

i know what you mean Dfish. i had to remake my account(which f***ing sucked! 2300 posts gone!) and a lot of the big faces just didn't come back.

I was talking to hero...shows how little you know.

And thats what quotes are for, my little buddy. Considering that its nigh impossible to send normal speech and body signals across the internet without the use of a Microphone or Webcam, one cannot expect a person to recognize your direction of speech unless you make it obvious enough, especially if you word your post in such a way that makes it read as if you could be talking to any of the three people that posted before you.

Or you can use common sense.Why would i say that???To you?????As you said i joined far too late to know.

Last edited:
And still there is a few existing ones

Sod it
Lets make some new legends on here.
Just because they lost a few posts on there post count they leave.

Id like to point out
I LOST OVER 9000!!!!! and I didnt care

Back