I think I'm gonn get brawl early

Nights

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Ok so im on sears.com and im looking through the wii games online and i get to the third page and i see Super smash bros brawl and it says in stock so I order it and everything and i get an E-mail from sears saying your shipment should arrive at 2-29-08 and im like yes and im so happy so if anyone wants to get brawl go to sears.com and if you don't tell me where you plan to get brawl cause i want to know some ideas cause i plan to get my friend a copy:lol:

Nights said:
Ok so im on sears.com and im looking through the wii games online and i get to the third page and i see Super smash bros brawl and it says in stock so I order it and everything and i get an E-mail from sears saying your shipment should arrive at 2-29-08 and im like yes and im so happy so if anyone wants to get brawl go to sears.com and if you don't tell me where you plan to get brawl cause i want to know some ideas cause i plan to get my friend a copy:lol:
Its probably an error thats not possible

Last edited:
they may be getting the shipment early, doesnt mean they are selling it on that day

zapasant93 said:
they may be getting the shipment early, doesnt mean they are selling it on that day
Or that could be a possiblility

But it wont be officially releass why would they give it to people only buying at sears. This is a ridiculous thread.

Well you never know and besides i was just letting people know where to get it if they want to get it early and i wanted to know where people are planning to get theirs because i was planning on getting a friend a copy for his birthday

A company as well-known as Sears would not ship their shipment out a couple days early, there are legal issues there and Sears isn't willing to lose rep and money for a video game, some small corner store might, that's how they leak out early, that and employees stealing copies, I remember when I got my copy of Halo 3 it said clearly on it do not open until November, something 2007.

well its a possibility but your probably right

Sure there is always a possibility but it's most likely a mistake I'm 99.9999% sure you'll get it on the same day as EVERYONE else, maybe even a day later because you ordered it online and there not supposed to open the boxes until March 9th.

yeah your probably right but if theres a slim chance i do get it before then i will PM you k but ill probably get it when everybody else gets it:wtf:

You never know. I remember going to Best Buy to pick up a DS game a day before Super Mario Galaxy came out, and right there, in the middle of the store, was a big stand filled with SMG's (Super Mario Galaxies, not Sub-Machine Guns).
Of course, no one believed I had it a day early, but my friends who came over sure were happy I had gotten it!

But with Brawl, I'm 110% sure that won't be the case.

FLYNNN said:
A company as well-known as Sears would not ship their shipment out a couple days early, there are legal issues there and Sears isn't willing to lose rep and money for a video game, some small corner store might, that's how they leak out early, that and employees stealing copies, I remember when I got my copy of Halo 3 it said clearly on it do not open until November, something 2007.

Weird.. Halo 3 came out in September of 2007..

But anyway, game retailers break street dates on games every day. In fact, my Wal-Mart sold Xbox 360 Elites two weeks before they were supposed to. This kind of stuff is extremely common.

In this case, though, I think they'll correct their error and you'll end up getting the game around the same time that the rest of us will. But, if you would have ordered the game perhaps on March 2 and they said they'll send it to you on March 6 then you would have had a legitimate shot of getting the game early. But this time I think you'll get it on March 9-11.

Back