I'am sorry my Nintendo Wii fans

I understand that you have bills to pay, maybe you can save up a fund and buy another some other time. I have a 32" LCD HDTV and component cables and the wii looks and plays awesome on it. I ordered my component cables from nintendo.com with no trouble and with 29.99 dollars less in my funds.

lol this is a game console forum majority of the members are kids that still are under parent support lol.. im sorry you have to sell your wii but you still have a good tv lol

well I'll eventually get another one, its not the end of the world. R.I.P Wiitizzle

Kryptenx said:
Yes, I am talking about how you say you don't care, but yet take the time to reply, implying that you care. See the last part of the definition where it gives you a synonym: falseness.

It's not my fault you can't comprehend.

I'm posting about me not caring about his wii, not about this post.

I care about him posting here, cause its more useless crap that I don't want to read, but that made me lose a few seconds of my life I could have used telling you how much of an idiot you are.

Luckily, you made it easy for me and came and posted here ^_^

-SpideyKonfusion :O

Guys, lets just stop fighting. There a hundreds, if not thousands of retards posting every day on this site. There's nothing that can be done. We just have to let them be retarded.

uhhh yeah,why didnt you just sell that t.v.,its not like the wii would have took the full graphic power of the t.v.

I think you should stop playing videogames altogether and move on with your life. I dont get why 20+ yr. old people still play videogames. But i am still in my teens so it's o.k. for me to play videogames :D

they play them for the same reason i do,life sucks!or so i think they do.

Wiinoob said:
I think you should stop playing videogames altogether and move on with your life. I dont get why 20+ yr. old people still play videogames. But i am still in my teens so it's o.k. for me to play videogames :D

at first it seemed as though video games were a childrens game, but it turned out as time passed it was generational.

there are more adult gamers today than there are children (gamers), and more money spent in the industry to attract them ;)

Wiinoob said:

What else are we going to do with our time? The only thing left to do is die.

Wiinoob said:

whats wrong with older people playing video games?? obviously they enjoy playing on there consoles so why stop. I myself am still in my teens and plan to keep on playing on gaming consoles for aslong as i still find it enjoyable.

I plan on gaming my whole life, even when I have kids and own them in every game I play against them.

Wii17 said:
apart from make love :smilewinkgrin:

I was going to say that, but then I realized that making love might result in the birth of a person who, one day when they are in their teens, might say something as stupid as what Wiinoob said and then I realized that it's not worth it to make love, it's not worth the risk of giving birth to a retard baby like Wiinoob's parents did.

Back