If you could change anything about the Wii...

i would make it powerful enough to send an email to jesus

This is what i want from the wii if I could have anything.
This is also what I expect the Wii2 to be like.

Wiistation.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, graphics aren't too much of a concern for me...

I would have to say more storage space for one

USB Headset support for online games

No more exchanging console codes

Better online features would be great and some sort of achievements feature

Things I'd change:

1. Ability to play VC games from the SD card.

2. Receive more “gifts” from Nintendo via Email. Make the glowing blue light glow more often so that I want to check the system regularly.

3. Make a Wii/DS news channel on the Wii so that I can view the latest news on games when I turn on the system.

4. Demo's of Wii games and DLC's for existing games.

5. Allow more use of Mii's in games.

Mendon

I would say....

-battery pack for Wii remote (similar to what PS3's six axis has)
-ability to have a wallpaper (although I guess considering the layout, that'd be hard to do)
-more games I'm interested in, particularly RPGs
-more and better VC games

feder said:
-battery pack for Wii remote (similar to what PS3's six axis has)
The thing I'm concerned about is that all batteries eventually die, rechargeable or not. I'm curious as to how long the PS3 controller's battery will last until it will have to be replaced, to see if it's truly cost-efficient (since you'll have to buy a whole new remote when the battery dies...unless there's a way to replace the battery itself that I looked over)

And I'd change simple features:
-Internal hard drive or a more seamless way to later add external hard drive support. They really do need it down the line as more downloadable content arrives.
-Classic controller packed in the console along with the nunchuck from the start, along with a small increase in price to make up for it. Reason for this is: Some games really should not feel like they have to use the wiimote, but a lot of the time developers have to make it as the primary control method because not everyone has a different controller option (Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller). Fighting games are a primary example, accelerometer may not be precise enough for fighting games, etc).

Back