If you go to your mail

ahaaa,,, this has reminded me of the other night.....

the Wii was on the stand by (yellow light i think)

anyway im sitting there watching christmas night tv and the disc tray starts flashing and like uum breathing!!!

so is that a "you have mail" light?

if you leave it unread the light should stay on. tho mine goes off when i turn on the wii. i guess if i turn it back off without reading it the light comes back?

send me a mail we'll find out~

hello i have got it

if you want to tirn the tray light off or dimer you go to wii settings then to wiiconect24 and then slot allumanation you can chuse if you want it brght dim or off.why did they put the optinons for the light slot in the wii conection24 collem? :)

awww that is sweet thanks. I read on the tips and tricks sticky and it said when you got an email, but its only when you get an email it just flashes.

Yah! I do too. But the light doesn't stay on forever if you leave it on standby. It only flashes when it remains new, for say, half an hour. Long enough for me :).

dan99iel said:
Yah! I do too. But the light doesn't stay on forever if you leave it on standby. It only flashes when it remains new, for say, half an hour. Long enough for me :).

I received an email at night ~11:30pm and it was still flashing when I woke up the next mo...afternoon ¬_¬ so I don't know why you'rs stopped, updates from Nintendo also remain flashing permanantly til I turn the console on.

Back