If you were offerd the game right now, how much would you pay?

Well, Brawl. It's under the Brawl section.

I don't have any money yet, but once I get my student loan, so long as it was PAL, considering the game is really pretty much finished...

...£35...?

oh yeah lol never pay attention to the sections,

but my max bid would be £50 considering, if it was a finished version, and pal, and considering there was only like max of 5 copies.

cause if there was hundreds it wouldnt be worth it.
also if it does have online, then it would be worthless if there was noone to play with

Well, if was a completely finished version that was obviously an early release. Like it said Gold Version or something... I'd pay about $200. Just because I'm dumb and have to have the best bullcrap.

Geez, you guys are making me look like a cheap-skate, whereas I'm just patient. :ciappa:

Well, I wouldnt even bid for it.

I am going to keep my money for games like ghost squad and UC and trauma center, not forgetting worms and the others of cause:)

Squall7 said:
Geez, you guys are making me look like a cheap-skate, whereas I'm just patient. :ciappa:

Yeah, but here in America that would be more like $70 so that's not so bad saying the game only costs $50 and I recline my previous statement, the more I think about the most I'd spend is $100

Mingus said:
Yeah, but here in America that would be more like $70 so that's not so bad saying the game only costs $50 and I recline my previous statement, the more I think about the most I'd spend is $100
Wow. http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html has it as the equivolent to £24.61.

A Wii game for £25 quid? Blimey! I thought the UK was beginning to get a good deal with games starting at £30-£35 quid!

Heck, Tesco always knocked off roughly £5 per game whenever I see it...

Squall7 said:

I'm with you on that one. I'll only pay the normal price for the game right now.

Mingus said:
Ok, my calculations were off. I was thinking the british pound. Which is worth slightly more than double the American dollar.
I was refering to what US games would cost to the UK pound (i.e. $50 game in British Pounds, rather than £35 game in US dollars).

According to the calculator, you'd be almost spot on with the $70 mark.

Back