I'm an Outcast

Mario Bro

Banned
Jan 22, 2007
As long as I can remember I was an outcast. Before I got the Wii, I was an outcast. I got the SNES a year after the N64 was released. Sure I liked the SNES games, but I had no one to share them with, everyone was talking about the N64. Time passed, I received the N64:cornut: . Alas, shortly the Gamecube was released.:ee5k: What the heck was I supposed to do? But for all stories there's "usually" a happy ending. There was form me, I got the Gamecube, in early 2005:ee5k: ! Soon the next generation systems were abuzz. When I heard of the Wii (Revolution back then) I knew that I had to have it first day. So time went by, I enjoyed the Gamecube, and November 19th 2006 dawned. I got my Nintendo Wii. I was no longer an outcast, as I should've been ten years before.

Sorry if I wasted your time, but I just had to let it out, it was driving me crazy. Don't get me wrong, I am a loyal Nintendo Fan, I enjoy my games and what they have to offer. I'm just glad now that I can share my experiences with evryone and not be buried in the past.

Thanks for reading.

Uh...Do you have an education equivalent to that of a 3rd grader?

Thats nothing
I got the master system mark 1 last year (all ready had mark 2)

You're title was a bit misleading, but I get what you're on about.

I've typically got consoles around half way through their lifespan (Wii and 360 excepted), I'm not sure if that qualifies me as an "outcast", but for a while I've put some thought into buying a Dreamcast from my local Gamestation. Now you can't get later than that! :)

EDIT: Alright, I think Prinny proves you can be even later.

Last edited:
Meh im a collector of consoles

I've gotten every system I own before everyone else.
Excluding the NES and Atari.
It's just usually that way.
When a new awesome system is out I want it and nothing else.

sorry guys, I guess outcast wasn't the right word. What I was just trying to say is that I was behind everyone in the race for the newest games. I just felt bad that I had no one to share my games with aside from my brother who isn't really a big fan of games.

Mario Famous said:
I've never had a problem like this. I'm usually the one that has a new system before anyone else.
In the case of the Wii, I was.

And if you feel like an outcast, Mario Bro, there are always going to be people 20 times more emo who feel 20 times worse.
Don't think the speed in which consoles are obtained will make you any less popular.

I may have not had the consoles before everyone but i alway get them before my friends(excluding 360).But correct me if iam wrong,I believe you missused the word "outcast".

Lol, you and your cheesy stories :D

I know what ya mean though.. I was allways last to have everything or never had it at all.. now I'm the first person out of all my friends to have a WII (apart from my boyfriend) So now like.. Im the one who's got what everyone else want's.

I've never really even known people who like the same stuffs as me.. but since starting college and chatting on here, I'm meeting more and more people who do, tis good :)

Back