Im getting a Wii =]

Konner

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Im getting my first Nintendo product since forever. my cousin has a Wii. and i LOVE it. So. im getting me one. I already won a auction for Battalion Wars II on ebay. now all i need to do is find a Wii in stores. Im not going to take the chance to get a broken one off ebay. I have a PS3. but i need a nintendo product in my life too. my last nintendo product was a Gamecube. (My purple lunchbox) and i sold that. But im getting a Wii. any games you guys recommend?

Konner said:
Im getting my first Nintendo product since forever. my cousin has a Wii. and i LOVE it. So. im getting me one. I already won a auction for Battalion Wars II on ebay. now all i need to do is find a Wii in stores. Im not going to take the chance to get a broken one off ebay. I have a PS3. but i need a nintendo product in my life too. my last nintendo product was a Gamecube. (My purple lunchbox) and i sold that. But im getting a Wii. any games you guys recommend?
Easier said than done. :lol:

Good luck! And welcome to WiiChat!

I am the admin here... as far as you know...

FRuMMaGe said:
Easier said than done. :lol:

Good luck! And welcome to WiiChat!

I am the admin here... as far as you know...

Thanks for the welcome! and I do know finding a Wii will be VERY hard to do. But i will find one! and i got the battalion wars II for 30 dollers brand new.

wario2ooo said:
welcome to wiichat......im wario

dont trust frummage.....he sides with waluigi

lol
You will refer to him as His Purple Majesty!

Good luck. i waited outside yesterday from 6:30 till 8 (when the store opened) in -14 weather...i got 1 tho...hope ur as determined to get 1 as i was.

slov said:
Good luck. i waited outside yesterday from 6:30 till 8 (when the store opened) in -14 weather...i got 1 tho...hope ur as determined to get 1 as i was.
I was up at 4am on launch day :lol:

What i love about the Wii is its like a 1 out of 1,000,000,000 chance of it breaking.

Konner said:
What i love about the Wii is its like a 1 out of 1,000,000,000 chance of it breaking.
Indeed :yesnod:

You are more likely to break your TV with your Wiimote :lol:

Seriously though, don't talk to wario2ooo. He stamps on kittens :yesnod:

My brother has a friend who has little brothers who own a Wii (Did that make sense? o_O) Anyway, his little brother was playing the Wii (Probably Wii Sports) and he was swinging his Wii-mote and it slipped out his hands I guess and broke the TV. He had the video on his myspace lol. (His aunt recorded it)

Back