I'm prolly gonna seem stupid

briers07 said:
whoa can do you do that?

Yes, it is something to do with snaking. When you see the Blue Shell, you have to make the boost of your drift, I am not sure.

I don't think there's a way of avoiding blue shells because I snake all the time and it's not really cheating, if it were, they wouldn't put boosts in it anyway.

zeon9881 said:
bradys offline

back on and off topic

ill remember only the memberes that post alot or that i like

exp
luigi,loose cannon,prinny,joe,andy (even though hes a noob ill remember him cause im his friend now),surfinranch,mitch(moderater),prez(moderater),i0n(creater of the websit)

well you get it
you dont remember me
***** goes off and cries*************

Wc
]

I don't consider it "cheating" , but I do consider it being cheap. Some say its a skill, but I don't think so. If it was a skill, you should be able to do it on all the characters/karts, not just Yoshi's egg or the Tank. Its like using one special fighting move in a fighting game over and over till you win.

It is a form of skill, not many people can do it as fast, or at all. It distinguishes experienced players from total n00bs.

It's whather people will think about something, or just go for the faster kart.

Its not that much of a skill, its really easy to do. I can do it, fairly fast as well. What chance do the people who pick any other karts than the egg/tank have?
Oh, and there's other categories than those two you mentioned. Some people actually try to win without snaking just for the heck of it. Who would you veer as better? Someone who won without snaking aganist someone who was or vice versa?

Last edited:
yeah, ive been useing dry bones and getting use to snaking...i herd that marios star is good, but i dont see how

You can snake with any car if you practice. I can snake with all of them now =).

andy go away no one likes you...obviously im joking.... no hard feeling andy!

btw don't let loose see this shel'l kill me for making a joke like thins

omg i think i heard a gunshot

where are you zeon

LET ME LIVE...I WANNO SEE MY WIFE!

WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT POST THEN !!

but in the post i said i was jokin......ugh.......that hurt

TOO LATE muhahahahaha

Dodge a blue shell? Wow.... I'm not this good on DS but on the cube, no one can beat me! I drive with Bowser and Baby Bowser (with their own car) 150cc I win with several seconds less than the 2nd one (receiving an average of 2-4 blue shells... and think in Bowser's acceleration)

to dodge a blue shell start drifting until u see the yellow sparks. hold this until u see the blue shell start to come down on u then jump and drift away. timing is the key to this. if done correctly u should jump rite out of the blast zone and continue on racing towards the finish

u can dodge blue shells by dropping a bomp behind you at the correct time.. never tried this but i read it on the mario kart ds manual or some other thing so it might work..

Back