I'm scared! (spoilers)

loz64

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
Don't laugh too hard, but I can't finish this game! I'm at the Twilight Palace...

What frightens me is that big black evil hand that comes after you when you're trying to get the Sol outside. I was terrified when that nasty hand warped through the door when I thought I had a good lead on it!! I barely made it outside with the first Sol and Midna says "oh yeah there's another one I forgot haha sorry". I quit the game because I just know there's another creepy hand waiting for me... Is there any way to kill it??

Help me conquer my fear and finish this game!

You can paralyze it but it comes back after about 5 sec! It is creepy isn't it!

Lead it to another side of the room, wait for it to come, then rush over to where the Sol is.

Thats how I am with bosses. I seriously save the game right outside the door so I could bring up the courage to fight them. But then when I realized how easy they were I was like, "screw this, I'm goin in!" The hand is pretty scary though.

kitkat_bar said:
Thats how I am with bosses. I seriously save the game right outside the door so I could bring up the courage to fight them. But then when I realized how easy they were I was like, "screw this, I'm goin in!" The hand is pretty scary though.
I like to save just as the battle begins, so that the door is unlocked next time I come back if I die. :p

That's what I did with the very last boss. :cornut:

kitkat_bar said:

Haha, whenever I got to a boss door I was pumped! Then when I won I did a victory dance :)

The reason I may be so scared is because it reminds me of a nasty Wallmaster encounter I had in the well in Majora's Mask. It was dark and at night and I was alone. In the game I had just finished killing a whole lot of enemies in the last room. The hall I was in was dark and silent and I figured the game was giving me a break. I didn't hear or see anything, so I kept going. All of a sudden a big black hand drops down and takes me to the start of the level, nearly giving me a heart attack. I shut the N64 down and couldn't play again for weeks!

I'm gonna bring my Wii to my anime club meeting tomorrow so hopefully the guys there will cheer me on and help me not to be so freaked out!

wikada: But doesn't the hand always go to the Sol? Or does it come after you first, I can't remember. How do you lead it somewhere else?

WHEW I finally passed that part!! I asked my mom to sit in the room with me when I did it because I was freaking out so much. Needless to say there was a lot of yelling and shrieking on my part but I got that stupid ball outside!!

Tahalint? Any relation to Koholint?

I am 19.... I'm also a girl.

I'm scared of things leaping out at me!!

ahh okie doke, if you were a guy i would of been p*ssin myself laughing, still would have been funny to watch though lol. heh heh

loz64 said:
Don't laugh too hard, but I can't finish this game! I'm at the Twilight Palace...

What frightens me is that big black evil hand that comes after you when you're trying to get the Sol outside. I was terrified when that nasty hand warped through the door when I thought I had a good lead on it!! I barely made it outside with the first Sol and Midna says "oh yeah there's another one I forgot haha sorry". I quit the game because I just know there's another creepy hand waiting for me... Is there any way to kill it??

Help me conquer my fear and finish this game!

Okay... I'll Admit It... It Freaks Me Out Too... The Music That Comes Along With It Too...:scared:

Just Shoot It With Arrows To Stun It...

Wii17 said:
ahh okie doke, if you were a guy i would of been p*ssin myself laughing, still would have been funny to watch though lol. heh heh

LOL, you still would have peed yourself if you had watched me do that part. I screamed things like, "Go away you stupid evil hand!!" and "I hate you! The ball is mine!!" :smilewinkgrin:

I'm just glad to be done with that part.... Zant here I come!!

Congrats. Everyone I have talked to about Zelda: TP also thinks those hands were the scariest part of the game. They are so ominate because you can't kill them....they just keep coming...

loz64 said:
LOL, you still would have peed yourself if you had watched me do that part. I screamed things like, "Go away you stupid evil hand!!" and "I hate you! The ball is mine!!" :smilewinkgrin:

I'm just glad to be done with that part.... Zant here I come!!

Hehe, that's so cute!!!!

I finished that part of the game at about 2am this morning after getting home from the pub, drunk. It was funny. Stupid hand!
They used to scare me in the earlier Zelda games, but these ones weren't so scary dude :p

Back