Im Starting to regret buying the wii

To be honest, just wait for the brand name games to come out later in the year.

Idea: you probably have all sorts of things laying around the house that you no longer use or enjoy. Have a yard sale or sell them on ebay, make all sorts of money and buy whatever you want that you will use and enjoy. If the Wii is one of them, so be it; but that may not have to be the case.

Another thing about Guitar Hero 3 is that the Wii can't "brag" about it's use of the controls since every game for every console will come with a classic Guitar Hero guitar.

download off the VC! that'll keep you entertained awhile!

and sorry but i dont see how you have 15 games yet your bored of the system! unless you use ebay, your definitly not gonna get the amount of money you spent in return. but you would probably have enough for a 360.

JCpackers05 said:
download off the VC! that'll keep you entertained awhile!

and sorry but i dont see how you have 15 games yet your bored of the system! unless you use ebay, your definitly not gonna get the amount of money you spent in return. but you would probably have enough for a 360.
But you can just play all of the VC games on emulators. (of course you have to have a legally bought console and all the games that you play. :rolleyes: *wink*)

paintba||er said:

But the other consoles will have that. Plus it will be HD on the other consoles, and the other consoles have HDDs so you can actually download more songs and stuff where only a few things would fit on the Wii's tiny flash memory.

...cause everyone buys guitar hero for the graphics

Games im getting: SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Kart Wii (online), Mario & Sonic at the Olympics Games, Medal of Honors: Heroes 2(online up to 32 players!!!), Guitar Hero 3, Geometry Wars and RockStar Presents Table Tennis Wii. And if u want, Mario Galaxy.

True, it really is and that's what exactly I felt.
But wait till the end of the holiday season.
Then you'll be happy and satisfied.

Back